Chapter 203

Off to the side, Chancellor Galman bowed respectfully to the woman, an unexpected gesture given her higher status.

Indeed, what followed was equally surprising.

"Thank you, Your Highness. Your reputation as one of the 'Two Beautiful Stars' in the Peninsula Kingdom has been well-earned."

The 'Two Beautiful Stars'-a title synonymous with sanctity, embodying the pride of the House of Lysein.

Estelle Lystein.

An S-class Healer and scion of the Lysteim royal lineage-her emerald eyes, mirroring Raymond's, radiated warmth as she responded graciously.

"I'm honored to be of service to your esteemed self."

At the sincerity in her voice, Chancellor Galman found himself awestruck.

'I understand now. Her acclaim is truly warranted. I've seldom encountered a healer of her caliber, apart from Raymond himself.'

As King Odin's condition continued to deteriorate, Lord Galman called upon the Peninsula Kingdom for help.

The Peninsula Kingdom had the most S-class healers after the Imperial Capital.

'I actually wanted to have Raymond treat him.'

King Odin was stubbornly against it.

He called upon the most trusted healer he could find.

Estelle, a saintly woman with a reputation for serving only the sick. Just like Raymond.

"I will heal you again."

Paat!

A soft glow descended on Odin's body.

'Ohhh. That's Saint Estelle's Special Heal.'

Special Heal!

Available from Class S and above, these powers provided more disease-specific healing, as opposed to the simple health boosts of traditional heals.

The difference between Triple A and S was the availability of these special heals!

The types of Special Heals varied from one S-class Healer to the next.

Some specialize in infectious diseases, while others specialize in regeneration.

Some specialize in removing pain, while others specialize in healing.

Saint Estelle had a special heal that dispelled evil energy.

When you receive her special healing, the bad energy disappears and you are rejuvenated.

"Thank you."

"No, I'm glad I could be of help, and you may rest in peace."

After the treatment was over, Estelle sat down with Galman.

"I don't know how to repay you for this favor. Is there anything you would like?"

Estelle replied with a saintly, sublime face.

"Never mind repayment. A healer's greatest joy is to heal their patients."

It was hard not to admire. Galman thought admiringly.

'Marquis Penin isn't the only one who says that.'

Galman shook his head.

"That can't be possible. It's His Majesty's Majesty's body. We will give you any compensation."

"That's very nice, but..."

"I insist."

Estelle hesitated, then said something unexpected,