Chapter 4

After the battle and the city returned to its original state, a confused Fayette could only shake her head as she wondered what the hell happened. Never had she lost control of her body like that before and much less why, to protect some superhero or male cat cosplayer much less. Anyways she was just glad that everything was good and she could make it to her grandfather's shop before dark. 

Meanwhile Adrien who had just arrived at his home detransformed and was having a mental breakdown. An unknown woman who suddenly sprouted wings and blasted magic from her hands saved him and Ladybug. He couldn't get over the fact that the woman looked like his dead mother. 

Tears started to fall from his green eyes as he fell to his bed in sorrow. His mom, oh how much he missed her. Nothing has been the same since her death. His father who was loving, kind and would always sport a smile, turned into a shut in who even refused to go out for fashion shows, while ignoring his own son. 

Was it selfish of him to wish that this was woman was his mother who came back to life to be with them?

He cried out more at the thought as his kwami watched.  Sadly, as much has he wanted to cheer his holder up, Plagg didn't know what to do. He after all knew how much the young model held his mother dear even after her passing. A tear fell from Plagg's eyes too as he flew to Adrien's side and hugged his face to bring him some sort of comfort.

However, unbeknownst to Adrien, his father stood outside his door holding the handle as a tear fell from his eye. He knew he was a bad father and even though he didn't know how to make things right with his son, he knew things won't be better for a while.

 Gabriel entered the room quietly and walked up to the sleeping figure of his son and kissed him on the forehead as he whispered, "I hope you forgive me one day son."

With that the man drew the blanket over his son's sleeping figure and exited the room. 

After a chaotic day and a long plane ride, Fayette arrived at a red and building with a sign marked Welcome to 'Fu's Massage Shop'. Upon entry to the shop, Fayette was greeted by the sight of her grandfather carrying a teapot.

"Yéye I'm back" she shouted which alerted the old man. Wang Fu had forgotten that his granddaughter was arriving today due to the earlier akuma attack. 

"Ahh my little Fay is back," said Master Fu as he opened his arms wide and hugged his granddaughter with a smile.

"Yéye you know I'm not little anymore and anyways where is Wayzz and the others?" she asked referring to the turtle kwami and his companions.

"We are here," said the kwami as he and his companions hurriedly flew to their princess engulfing her into a hug.

"Hi guys , I'm so glad to see you guys and also yéye I saw that you gave Tikki and Plagg away," said the blonde to her grandfather.

"Fay the holder of the butterfly miraculous was on the move so I had to find persons who could defeat him and ensure everyone's safety," he said sadly knowing his granddaughter treasured the two miraculous dearly. 

Fayette could only sigh as she had seen the news reports about the infamous Parisian supervillain. She couldn't help but worry about Nooro, the butterfly kwami. This was one of the reasons she returned to Paris and it was to help her granddad find the Nooro as well as Duusu and fix the peacock miraculous.

"Oh guys, I acquired two new friends while visiting the planet Domino," said Fayette as she opened her bag and who baby dragons appeared.

"I would like you all to meet Nithe and Maleficent or Mal for short,"she introduced as the dragons stared at the khamis and old man Mal flew and landed in Master Fu's arms while Nithe flew around the kwami's as they gushed at the creature.

(Nithe)

(Maleficent or Mal)

(Maleficent or Mal)

The kwamis continued to gush at the dragons as Fayette smiled while standing by her grandfather who too smiled brightly. He was not only happy that she was here but also glad that her appearance brought a smile to the once frightened kwamis. The whole issue with Hawkmoth and their worry about their friends was stressing them out and he was sad he couldn't bring a moment of relief.

Meanwhile Marinette Dupain-cheng, the resident bug themed hero, Ladybug, was now stressing out as she pulled at her pigtails. She always wanted to know the answer to everything that involves akumas and Hawkmoth and being left in the dark was a feeling she greatly disliked.

She only knows about two miraculous holder, herself and Cat Noir so she wondered where this fairy themed person came from. She also saw the smile on Tikki's race when she detransformed so she assumed her kwami knew the identity of the person. 

"Tikki can't you tell me who exactly that person was," she begged once again.

"Sorry Marinette but it's not that I can't tell you who the person is, I just won't tell you," replied the kwami.

"What do you mean you won't tell me?" Marinette asked now mad as Tikki never denied her anything before.

"While you are my holder and partner, that person is my master and I would go through any means to protect them and so I will not be disclosing their identity," the ladybug kwami replied which only seemed to anger her holder. 

Tikki could only sigh but she knew that if push comes to shove she'd protect her master even if it's from her own holder. 

Later in the night when both holders where as asleep, Plagg and Tikki rushed to the guardian's home and a smile appeared on their face when they saw the blonde. 

"Master," the shouted excited as they flew straight to her chest turning into their human forms.

"Welcome home Master," they after hugging the blonde and backing away only to go on their knees and bow to show respect to the new reincarnation of their creator