ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 35: KIᔕᔕ ᗰE ᗰOᖇE

Start from the beginning

"I'm far from innocent, so please don't batter  yourself about taking away my virtue. Let's not dwell on it," Kelan said while smiling before drawing Elena closer to him. Elena's eyes widened at his sudden movement, meeting his gaze as she looked into his eyes.

"I like you, and I care for you, Elena. I hope you can see it in my eyes every time I look at you. But I need to know how you feel," Kelan expressed as he gently cupped her face in his hands. Elena nervously bit her lip, contemplating her response.

"I...I like you too! But... I'm scared because I don't want to let you down," Elena stuttered, her eyes pleading. Kelan ran his fingers along her jaw, guiding her chin closer. He pressed a gentle nuzzle against the side of her face, his breath quickening.

"How could you possibly disappoint me?" Kelan murmured seductively against Elena's cheek. Her chest tightened with a lack of oxygen in her lungs, heat rising as she felt his hands move to the back of her head.

 Her chest tightened with a lack of oxygen in her lungs, heat rising as she felt his hands move to the back of her head

"I... I don't know," Elena whispered softly, her hands curling into fists against Kelan's chest as he drew closer, his presence tempting and overwhelming. In a sudden rush, Kelan pressed his lips against hers without warning. Elena felt the ground shift beneath her as she responded eagerly, their kiss growing urgent and intense. Kelan's hands cradled her face with a gentle touch as he deepened the kiss, his passion undeniable as he pressed her against the wall. Elena was completely captivated by the way he effortlessly took control, lifting her heels in an effort to keep the pace with him.

Before she knew it, Elena found herself in Kelan's bedroom, falling onto the softness of the bed with him without breaking their passionate kiss. The wet sounds of their mouths echoed in the quiet room as they exchanged fervent kisses for a prolonged period of time.

Their kiss released a flurry of dreams that soared into the sky. United in breath, they took flight, transcending the boundaries of their curious lips.
He slid his tongue against hers, deepening the intoxicating kiss as he continued to enrapture her. Finally, he pulled away, his dewy and enamored eyes looking into her blissful expression.

"Do you feel how a kiss can make you forget everything else? It can consume your mind completely," Kelan murmured, his voice filled with a mixture of desire and tenderness

"I just demonstrated to you how to love in the most intricate way, a way to communicate our deepest feelings in the purest of forms." Kelan whispered softly as he hovered over her, watching as she slowly fluttered her eyes open, her expression dazed with newfound sentimentality.

"Hmm, Kelan," Elena softly whimpered as she tugged on his shirt for more, still reeling from the pleasure of their kiss. Kelan's tender expression reflected nothing but appreciation as he gazed at the mesmerizing sight before him. She was undeniably the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on, and from the look in her eyes, he could tell she was completely lost in the moment with him.

Throughout the night, they lay intertwined in the warmth of the bed, lost in peaceful dreams. As dawn approached, Elena stirred, her body instinctively waking at the same time every morning. Stretching her arms, she felt a sense of contentment wash over her as she shifted in the bed. The room looked unfamiliar in the early light, but memories of the night before flooded back to her. A soft smile played on her lips as she realized that he had stayed by her side, even though their night had been innocent and pure.

"He's like a total grandpa," Elena whispered with a mischievous grin as she rose from the bed. Swiftly, she reached for her cardigan hanging on the headboard and slipped it on before heading towards the door.

"I've been trying to reach you non-stop! Why have you been avoiding my calls? And now I hear you're not with Raymond anymore? What's going on with you?" Elena heard the familiar voice of a woman as she opened the bedroom door.

"I know, and I'm sorry! I've had a tough time lately because of a fallout with Raymond. I just needed to get away from it all, which is why I ignored your calls and messages," Kelan explained, causing Elena to feel a pang of concern for him. She walked slowly, taking measured steps as she followed the sound of their voices.

"A fallout? What happened?" Erica inquired with curiosity, but her attention was abruptly diverted by a familiar face at the far end of the room, catching her off guard. Kelan noticed the shift in her focus and followed her gaze, only to lock eyes with Elena in the distance.

"Elena???" Erica exclaimed, her eyes widening in sudden recognition. Elena gasped in surprise as she entered the living room and saw Erica talking to Kelan. Out of all the people she knew, Kelan was the last person she expected Erica to be friends with. Elena walked over to them, a smile spreading across her face as she greeted Erica, realizing how much she had missed her in the months they had been apart.

To her surprise, Erica's reaction was not what Elena had anticipated. Erica appeared annoyed and perplexed by Elena's sudden appearance. She openly scrutinized Elena with her eyes, taking note of her disheveled hair, the weariness on her face, and the revealing nature of her attire. It was evident to Erica that Elena had spent the night with Kelan, and the realization was written all over her face.

"Erica?... What's wrong?" Elena asked with concern, noticing tears welling up in her friend's eyes. She observed Erica's hands clenching into fists, a clear indication that she was struggling to control her emotions.

"I'm glad you're okay! More than okay, it seems," Erica remarked with a noticeable change in her attitude. Kelan was perplexed by Erica's cold demeanor towards the friend she had been searching for all this time. He had anticipated a different, more emotional reaction.

"Erica? Hey, Erica!" Kelan called out loudly as he watched her flee from his place. Elena gasped in shock, a sudden realization dawning on her that Kelan might be the guy her friend had feelings for. A heavy feeling settled in her chest at the thought. Erica, devastated by the revelation that her friend was dating the boy she liked, tears streaming down her face, sprinted towards her car. However, a sudden tug on her arm halted her escape. She turned around, facing Kelan with tears in her eyes.

"What's going on? Why did you leave like that? Is it because your friend is here with me? I was about to call you to let you know she's back!" Kelan muttered, his gaze steady. Erica had reached her breaking point and yanked her arm away, unable to handle the situation any longer.

"I came here to tell you that my friend and I were already informed by Elena's family that she was coming back to work! I wanted to share the great news with you, but it seems like you've been having a grand time with her already! No wonder you were so interested in any news about her, since you already knew her!" Erica spat out, pushing him harshly. Kelan was now completely bewildered by her accusations.

"Yes, I knew her! And I didn't think it was necessary for me to tell you because it was personal. Erica, I value our friendship, but whatever is happening here is not what I expected!" Kelan responded firmly, trying to comprehend Erica's anger.