⏳Talk To Me⏳

{DISCLAIMER: This whole chapter will ALL be smut and it doesn't progress the storyline at all. Meaning, you are able to skip this chapter if you don't wish to read what our WHORISH selves came up with.(yes, we are ok-💀)}

    The next day, everyone woke up and decided they'd have a nice day in Mokpo while they were there. They all went their separate ways and Jongho decided to walk Yeosang around the city. He stayed close to him, continuously having to pull Yeosang back to him so they wouldn't get separated.
    While they were walking, Jongho noticed two dogs sleeping beside each other. It was a Doberman and a Maltese. Yeosang got excited and quickly went over to the Doberman, petting it and baby talking it. Jongho chuckled a little before pointing at the Maltese. "Look, it's you" Jongho commented. Yeosang looked over and glared at him, petting the Doberman a little longer before he got up and started to walk away, not waiting for Jongho.
    The whole rest of the day, Yeosang continued to ignore Jongho and kept walking away from him. The only time he didn't walk away is when they were eating dinner. "So are you just gonna keep ignoring me?" Jongho asked, getting no response from Yeosang. "What happened?" Hwa said, a little concerned. "We saw a Maltese this morning and I said it was him. He's been ignoring me ever since" "C'mon Yeosang, you've gotta talk to him" Woo said from across the table. Yeo shook his head no and just kept silently eating.
    Yeo went to their room early and was getting changed when Jongho walked in. "So you just aren't gonna talk to me?" Jongho said, walking up behind him and placing his hands on Yeo's waist. Yeo acted like Jongho wasn't even touching him and just kept changing. He took off his shirt and Jongho sighed, pushing Yeo against the wall. "Speak, damnit" Jongho muttered, hovering his face over Yeo's. Yeosang looked up at him silently, his eyes shining a little in the light. "If you aren't gonna talk then i'll make you" He whispered, picking Yeo up and tossing him onto the bed. Yeo's face was a little shocked as Jongho climbed over him before kissing his collar bone. Yeosang whined a little, pushing his hands against Jongho's chest. "Mm, no. You aren't pushing me off. I'm not playing around with you and treating you like a prince anymore" Jongho said sternly before biting down on Yeo's shoulder, causing him to whimper and grab onto Jongho's hair.
    Yeosang squirmed a little and Jongho pushed his hips down, doing his best to keep him still. Jongho stopped biting Yeo's shoulder and licked the bite mark before whispering in Yeo's ear. "Be good for once today and be still"  Yeo whined and looked to the side. Jongho saw an opportunity and took it. He went in and started kissing Yeo's neck, causing Yeo to whine again. Jongho smiled and squeezed Yeo's hips, making him squirm a little. "I said to be still" He whispered, running his fingers along the waistband of Yeo's pants. "I do so much for you. I even spoil you. Yet..you choose to ignore me. How bold of you" He said, undoing Yeo's pants and taking them off, throwing them on the floor. "I'm going to teach you how you should act" He whispers, getting off the bed and pulling Yeo to the edge before undoing his own pants and taking his IT out. He pulled Yeo's underwear down to his knees and lifted his legs, resting Yeo's calves on his shoulder.
    Jongho spit on his hand, rubbing the spit on his IT as lube before he rubbed the excess on Yeo's hole. "That's all the prep you're getting, brat" He said before pushing IT in. Yeo let out a loud moan, gripping onto Jongho's hand as he did so. Jongho smirked "So now you wanna make some noise for me?" He muttered, thrusting a little as he held Yeo's legs close to him with one arm. Yeo bit his lip, trying his best to be quiet as Jongho continued to thrust. "Go on. Don't keep quiet now. You've been silent all day, babe"  He pushed down on Yeo's stomach as he sped up his thrusting, causing Yeo's back to arch. Yeo gasped a little and his eyes closed tightly. He was trying his best to be quiet but it was getting more difficult by the second. "p..please.." Yeo whined. "Oh? So now you speak" Yeo covered his face as Jongho sped up, gripping onto his hips.
    A few tears filled Yeo's eyes as he bit his lips harder, trying to keep quiet. "Alright then" Jongho said, pushing Yeo's legs to his own chest as he hovered over him, thrusting deeper. "Come on, Yeo. Speak for me" He said, thrusting faster. Yeo turned his head to the side and gripped onto the sheets, squirming more. "Speak and you can cum" Jongho whispered. "S..shut up.." Yeo muttered in between moans. "Do you want to cum?" Jongho said with a smile as he continued to thrust. Yeo nodded, his face getting flushed.
    He picked Yeosang up, putting his calves on his shoulders. "Beg" "I..I'm not.." "Beg, Yeo" "Please..." Jongho gripped tight onto Yeo's ass to make sure he didn't fall. "That's good enough for me" He mumbled, picking up his pace as he watched Yeo's movements get more frantic. "Be a good boy and cum for me, Yeo" Jongho said before Yeo climaxed all over the both of them. Jongho chuckled a little before pulling out and setting Yeo back on the bed. "Come here" He whispered. Yeo listened and crawled to the edge of the bed. "Lay on your back and hang your head off the edge" "..Okay.." Yeo mumbled, doing as he was told.
    Jongho moved Yeo's hair out of the way and stuck his IT in Yeo's mouth, hearing him gag underneath him as IT went all the way in. Jongho smiled and wrapped one of his hands around Yeo's throat as he started to thrust. This went on for a while until Jongho's grip on Yeo's throat got tighter. He did a few more rough thrust into Yeo's throat before he climaxed. He pulled out and made Yeo sit up. "Swallow" He whispered and Yeo listened. He chuckled and kissed Yeo. "So you're gonna listen now, right?" Yeo nodded. "Good" He said, climbing into bed and pulling Yeo up beside him, cuddling up to him. "I hate you.." Yeo whispered. "I love you too, Yeo" Jongho whispered, kissing Yeo's forehead before closing his eyes.

[HIII CHILDREN! Just wanted to let you know that me and Lulu are working on another story(if you haven't already seen) and it's about Hyunlix. If you want to check it out then go to my profile, pookies. -Love, Muchii🦈]