⏳Future Vows⏳

[THANK YOU GUYS SM FOR 1K READS. WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT🫶🫶 - Muchii🦈]

    Before they knew it a month had already passed by in front of their eyes. The wedding was 1 week away, on May 4th. During the time they had been docked, ATEEZ had been spending time with family and friends. The Kim family got to know Hwa better and the Choi family(San's family) got to meet and get to know Hwa too.
    Hong needed help on getting together the decorations for their wedding and getting himself and Hwa ready with outfits. He asked his family for help and they gladly accepted. "Listen. I want the wedding to look like the sea. It's gotta be perfect for my prince. And...I want you to leave a little pirate theme in there too. He'll be becoming one of us officially after all." Hong said, fixing his own coat. "So, what exactly are you thinking for decor, hun" Mama Kim asked. "Pearls, flowers, anything. I just want it to look good for him" Hong said.
    With that information the Kim family asked the Choi family for help and they accepted almost immediately. They remembered that
little boy that used to love pirates so much. But he was grown up now. He was about to start a whole new chapter in his life and they wouldn't miss helping for the world. The two families worked together to make this wedding as magical and memorable as possible for the two love birds.
    Mama Kim, Mama Choi, Yunho, and Yeosang all went and got Seonghwa tailored for his wedding outfit. Hwa's outfit was a half dress. It was higher in the front and showed the pants he had underneath. It also included heeled boots and a net veil with pearls scattered across it.

[Hwa's fit]

    As they were doing that Papa Kim, Papa Choi, and Bum all helped Hong get tailored for his outfit

As they were doing that Papa Kim, Papa Choi, and Bum all helped Hong get tailored for his outfit. His outfit consisted of a white suit with black pants and gold accents.

[Hong's Fit]

    While the two lovers were getting tailored, Mingi and Woo were hard at work in the kitchen, making the ideas for the cake

While the two lovers were getting tailored, Mingi and Woo were hard at work in the kitchen, making the ideas for the cake. "Alright. Captain said he wanted oceanish and some pirate in there. Butttt Hwa is nicer to me so we're doing more sea." Woo said, sketching something out on paper "Uhh, are you sure that's a good idea. Captain said he wanted pirate too." "He'll get his pirate stuff Mingi. And i'm sure he'll be fine. He cares too much about Mama Hwa for him to throw a fit about the cake" Woo said, scoffing a little. They decided on a triple tiered white cake with white shells, white coral, and white pearls that are all edible. They covered it with an edible cake topper of a heart with a pirate and siren on it with the date May 4th. (We chose May 4th bc it's star wars day and Seonghwa likes star wars😭)

[The cake design]

    After Mingi and Woo were finished making plans on what food they were going to serve, Mingi decided he was going to help Jongho, San, and Haneul with decorating the deck of The King

After Mingi and Woo were finished making plans on what food they were going to serve, Mingi decided he was going to help Jongho, San, and Haneul with decorating the deck of The King. Haneul was San's older sister that the Choi family had sent to the ship to give the boys a little "womanly influence" on the decoration. They eventually came up with a good amount of ideas for the decor. Mingi made a circular alter with a helm in the middle, covered with arrangements of white camellias, white mugunghwas, and purple mugunghwas at the top and bottom of it. They also decided that they needed a bar, a place to eat, and more. With the help of the others Mingi was able to make everything just in time for the wedding. Haneul helped Hwa decide on a bouquet. His bouquet was a mix between white camellia, white mugunghwa, and purple mugunghwa flowers.
    The wedding was now three days away.  Anxiety, happiness, and every other emotion you could ever feel was flooding Joong's mind. He wanted this to be the most special event they would ever experience. This had to be perfect, it was going to be perfect for his future queen. Everything was ready. The guests, the vows, the food, the decorations, everything was perfectly planned and their lives would soon change forever.

[We're sorry that the chapter is short. I'm getting writers block and she's running out of ideas currently. I promise it'll pick up again, it's just going kinda slow right now. We hope you guys will stick around as the story continues, again we're sorry for the wait and for how short the chapters have been recently. - Love, Muchii🦈]