⏳Careful, It's Sharp⏳

Hongjoong's face was a light pink as he looked down at Seonghwa. "What uhm....what are you reading.." He said. "20 Shades of Red...?" Hwa replied innocently. "Where did you find that.."Hongjoong asked, an embarrassed and shocked look on his face. "I found it below deck in a crate" "You went into our stolen goods?!" Hongjoong said quickly. "I wanted to read something.." "We have books up here.." "I already read them all" Hwa said, opening the book again. Hongjoong quietly slid his hand over the book, closing it again. "How about we find something else for you to do.." "why" "Uhm" Hongjoong looks around and spots Yunho. "Teach him to fight" He says to Yunho while gesturing to Seonghwa. "Why do i need to learn to fight?" "Because i'm your captain and the oldest and what i say goes." "Wait, how old are you?" "I'm 26, born November 7th" "Oh then i'm older. I'm also 26 but i was born in April." Hwa replies quickly. "well uhm....uh...i'm the captain...and whatever I say goes" He says, walking off with the book but keeping Hwa's place. 'i'll give this back to him later..' he thought to himself.
    "So uhm..training" Yunho said, coming over to Seonghwa. "How about we start now?" He said, gently leading Hwa to an open area on the deck and gently handing him a sword. "I feel this is a good place to start. We'll start combat with weapons first and then we'll move to hand to hand combat" Seonghwa was running his hand along the blade and accidentally cut himself, inhaling sharply and bringing his finger to his mouth. "Be careful, it's sharp" Yunho said, coming over and checking his finger. "It's just a superficial cut so you should be fine" He says before backing away and sighing.
    After a few minutes of practice fighting with a sword, Seonghwa stopped and listened in on something, shushing Yunho so he could hear better. "What's going on in there?" He asked "Uhm...Wooyoung and San are practicing "fighting" in their room..." Yunho replies. 'god i hope he understands...' Yunho thinks to himself. "Why can't we practice with them?" Hwa asks. "Uhm..you don't wanna "practice" with them, you'll do that with Hongjoong later-.." Yunho said looking around with his eyes a little. 'They'd make a cute couple.." He thought to himself.(if you wanna know what woosan was practicing, i'm making a chapter on it but i'll only post it if you guys want it💀)
    [Meanwhile...]
    Hongjoong was pacing back and forth in his office, talking to himself. "Goddamnit what is this boy doing to me.." He said, slamming his hand on his desk. Hongjoong moved behind his desk and sat down, clasping his hands together. He glanced at the book, covering his face with his hands. "Ugh... he's so cute.. I.. God... I want him.. why do i want him in my bed. His eyes are so cute...and I want to feel him. His hair when it's messy god...I just want to caress him. Fuck and those lips....I want to kiss him." He said, looking down and bouncing his leg. "I want to fuck him." He said as he looked forward, knowing exactly what he wanted.
    [Fifteen Minutes Later...]
Yunho and Seonghwa were now on hand-to-hand combat and were doing a skirmish. "You're pretty good at this, with a little more practice you could become Master in Arms in no time" Yunho says with a smile. Not too long after, Hongjoong comes out of his office, his face red, and he pulls Yunho to the side. "How's he doing?" Hongjoong asks, seeming a little nervous to Yunho. "He's doing very well, i'm quite pleased with his progress." "Yea well uhm...I need to talk to you. I uhm....I'm having these thoughts and...I need to know if i should make a move" Hongjoong says, his face getting a little more color. Yunho chuckled a little bit "I knew you liked him. Listen, just go for it. I'm sure he feels at least something for you. I mean...you did dress him after all" He said with a little smirk. Hongjoong's face got a little more red. "Fuck...I can't get him out of my head.." "Just go talk to him, we're done training for now" Yunho says causing Hongjoong to nervously walk over to Seonghwa and engage in conversation.
    "How's training? Are you having fun?" Hongjoong asked him, touching his arm gently and examining his body. "I like it, thank you for introducing me to such activities" Hwa says with a smile. Eventually Hongjoong notices the cut on Hwa and grabs his hand, looking at it. "What happened? Are you ok? Did Yunho do it?" He asked quickly, wanting to know the cause. "No no, I just was a little foolish and ran my hand along a sword. Yunho said it was only a superficial cut and it should be fine" Hwa said with a little laugh, clowning Hongjoong's worrying.
[As nightfall approached]
Seonghwa was heading below deck to his quarters in a dark cool room, Hongjoong following behind him. Once they got to his room Seonghwa took his shoes off, getting ready for bed. "Are you gonna be alright down here?" Hongjoong said, watching as Seonghwa sat down, his foot sitting in a puddle that was made by a leak in the boards. Hongjoong noticed the leak and looked down at the puddle, scales forming on Hwa's foot in the area that got wet. "Take your pants off.." Hongjoong muttered. "What?" Hwa replied a confused look on his face. "You heard me. Just take them off" Seonghwa listened, taking them off and setting them to the side. "I'll be right back.." Hongjoong said, walking up deck and then coming back some minutes later with a bucket of water, dumping it on Hwa's legs. His legs turned scaly and formed back into a tail. "Unbelievable..." Hongjoong muttered, grabbing the sheet and drying him off. Once Hwa was dry, the scales disappeared and skin took their place. His legs were back. "We uhm...how about we move you to my room...I can't keep you down here if there's a leak. I'll get Mingi and Yeosang to come patch it up..." Hongjoong says, letting Seonghwa put his pants and shoes back on before leading him to Hongjoong's room where he'd be staying from now on.
"Make yourself comfortable, dear. You'll sleep with me from here on out." Hongjoong said, taking off his jacket and setting it on a chair before unbuttoning his shirt and taking his shoes off. Seonghwa took his shoes off once again. "I've never slept by anyone before" Hwa says innocently before getting into bed. "Your bed is quite comfortable Captain" he said, pulling the covers over himself. Hongjoong chuckled, getting into bed beside him. The captain gazed at his siren for a few seconds before he decided to just go for it, leaning in and stealing a kiss from him. Their kiss lasted for about a minute before Hongjoong pulled away, caressing Seonghwa's thigh gently. Hwa's face was red "What was that...why...why do i feel all funny?"