⏳A Night To Remember⏳

As soon as they were docked, Yeosang and Jongho disappeared almost immediately. They went to the library to find more out about sirens. While on their way, Yeosang told Jongho about the information he learned from Seonghwa.
    After everyone had realized that Yeosang and Jongho had disappeared they just decided to all go their separate ways. Yunho took Mingi's hand and they walked down the street towards the beach to watch the locals let the lanterns out onto the water. Wooyoung and San went down a shopping street to go and see what kind of game booths they had up. The only ones left were Seonghwa and Hongjoong. Joong grabbed Seonghwa's hand and pulled Hwa with him. "C'mon let's go get you some more clothes" He said, leading Seonghwa to a tailor.
    Hongjoong stood there as the tailor measured Seonghwa, getting a little jealous whenever the tailor would touch him. After Seonghwa was measured they left, giving the tailor time to make him some clothes. They stopped at a few more stores letting Seonghwa pick out some clothes but this time...Hongjoong bought them? Why'd he buy them? They always just stole what they wanted? So what was different now? After they'd bought a good amount of clothes they went and put it back on the ship before continuing to walk through the streets. "You hungry, hun?" Hongjoong says, looking over at Seonghwa. The only response he got was a happy nod. Joong smiled at this and started leading Seonghwa down the street to a bar with high rated foods. As they walked, Hongjoong spotted a rose booth and snatched one as they walked by, breaking the stem short enough so he could put it in Seonghwa's hair. He slid the thornless rose behind Seonghwa's ear and kissed his cheek. Eventually they got to the bar and sat down, ordering food and waiting for it to arrive. As they waited a girl came up to Seonghwa, commenting on how cute his bracelet was. "Thank you. We're actually matching. It's couple bracelets" Hwa said happily. After Hongjoong heard it he quietly took off the bracelet and put it in his pocket, looking away. "Oh uhm- Well they're very cute" The girl said before walking off. A few minutes later a guy came up and offered to buy Seonghwa a drink to which Seonghwa accepted. The guy smiled at him and walked to the bar to order a drink for him. Hongjoong was furious. He waited for the guy to leave before he said anything. "Can you believe that asshole...I mean i'm sitting right fucking here" He said, his face angry. "He just wanted to buy me a drink, what's wrong?" Seonghwa asks, not understanding the problem. "Hwa, he's only buying you a drink because he wants to get in your pants. He thinks you're cute, that's why" "I still don't see the problem.." "Just...don't let it happen again. If someone else offers, you reject them.." He says looking away. Soon the guy came back over with the drink, setting it down in front of Seonghwa. "Here you go, prince" He says, rubbing Seonghwa's shoulder before walking off. Hongjoong grips onto a knife on the table "That mother fucker..." He says, stabbing it into the table. "Captain, calm down. It's fine" Hwa said, a worried look on his face. "He's obviously trying to get at you" He says quickly before leaning back in his chair and crossing his arms.
[Meanwhile]
Jongho and Yeosang were looking through the books when Jongho finally found something in a pile of books in a secluded corner of the library. He opened the book and called Yeosang over. They both shared a shocked glance at each other after reading it. "We've got to show this to the Captain" Jongho said, closing the book. "What if he gets mad at us.." "Yeosang...this is more important than him getting mad at us.." He says, getting up and grabbing Yeosang's hand, heading towards the exit. Suddenly they heard someone walking toward them. Jongho pushed Yeosang into one of the book isles and pins him to one of the bookcases with his back towards the noise, holding the book in between them. A guy walks past the isle, notices them, and then starts walking faster. This caused Yeosang to blush with embarrassment, hiding his face in Jongho's chest. Jongho's face turns a little pink. He waited until he couldn't hear anyone else coming before he grabbed Yeosang's hand, pulling Yeo with him as he quickly walked out of the library. They got out and sat there for a second, catching their breath. Jongho looks up and notices a sign, nudging Yeosang and making him look. The sign read: "Free books this week due to the Lantern festival!" They both looked at each other and blinked a little before just walking away, ashamed of their ignorance.
[Back to Seongjoong perspective]
Seonghwa was now tipsy from the amount of drinks he'd had. People just kept handing him drinks left and right, not even asking if he wanted them. Hongjoong sighed as he watched Seonghwa's red face. "We need to get you back to the ship" Joong says, getting up and walking onto Hwa's side of the table, helping him up and leading him out of the bar. The guys that were giving Hwa drinks were asking if he needed help or a place to stay for the night when Hongjoong turned around angrily. "Back the fuck off before I cause a scene" "What are you, his boyfriend?" One of the guys said mockingly "Actually, we fucked" Hwa said, giggling a little as he hugged onto Hongjoong. Joong looked at Seonghwa, realizing he needed to be his main priority at this moment. "C'mon let's get you to the ship." He said, leading Hwa down the street. As they were walking, Joong noticed Yunho and Mingi and he came up to them. "Hey, Hwa is drunk right now and I need to get him back to the ship. I ordered him some outfits from the tailor and I need you to go pick them up. Here's the money for it" He says, getting a bag out of his pocket and dropping it in Yunho's hand before continuing on to the ship.
They were almost to the ship when Yeosang and Jongho came running up to them. "Captain, we have something to show you! It's important!" Jongho said breathlessly. "Listen boys, I can't right now. Hwa is drunk and needs to get in bed" "I can bring him to bed Cap'n" Yeosang says quickly, taking Hwa from Hongjoong and leading him to the ship. "Is it really that urgent?" Joong asks before Jongho opens the book and shows him. The book read: "As far as the prince's necklace, it cannot be removed. If removed the siren will be sent into a spiraling illness, eventually leading to death." Hongjoong grabbed the book, reading over it again with a shocked expression. "We can...we can uhm avoid this. Just make sure his necklace stays on.." Hongjoong says, closing the book and taking it with him onto the ship, Jongho following behind him.
As Yeosang was tucking Hwa in, he forgot to take off his shoes, especially since Hwa had already fallen asleep. He just tucked him in and left quietly. Hongjoong went and put the book on his desk, staying up and reading it but eventually passing out at his desk.
The next morning, Joong woke up to everyone already being out, enjoying the festival. He got up from his desk and decided to go get Hwa some flowers and breakfast in bed. He found that Yunho had came in and sat his coin pouch on the corner of his desk. He picked it up and left the ship, walking through the streets to the flower booth and picking the freshest ones for Hwa. When he turned he saw the Captain of their rival pirate crew, Antiny. His name was Bryce and he was everything you could hate about a person. Racist, homophobic, sexist, you name it. He smirked at Joong and walked away. After that he went to the bakery and picked up a sweet treat for Hwa. When he left the bakery he headed back to his ship. When he got there he noticed a crushed flower in front of their gangplank. It looked exactly like the flower he gave to Hwa. It couldn't just be a coincidence, right? Joong rushed onto the ship, going to his room to find it recked. He immediately dropped the gifts he got for Hwa. The room was a mess and there were signs of struggle. What happened here...? Then he spotted it. A note was stuck to the bed post by a knife. The note read: "Shouldn't have left your little doll all alone - Bryce" Hongjoong immediately ran up deck, spotting the leaving ship in the distance. "Goddamnit!" He said, quickly going to find his crew before it was too late.

POV: Me and my friend on call while writing this
(SS taken by @-LuLuArts-)

POV: Me and my friend on call while writing this(SS taken by @-LuLuArts-)