Slash and Destroy

Start from the beginning

Father enters to see the mess in the living room.

"What happened here?" Father asked, shocked. 

"I'll tell you what happened, Master Splinter. Donnie almost blew us up, again! And worse, he almost blew up Spike." Raph stated. 

"Raph, dude, I'm really sorry." Donnie said, apologetically. 

"Sorry doesn't cut it this time!" Raph stated. 

Raph rudely pushing Donnie away and enters Donnie's lab.

"Until the mad scientist gets his act together, I'm holding this for safekeeping." Raph stated. 

Raph comes out and holds the canister of mutagen.

"No, Raph, be reasonable. Man, that's my last canister of mutagen." Donnie stated. 

Raph ignores Donnie, who looks hurt and even pained by Raph's rage towards him. Father and I look at Raph, concerned. 

"The others are just holding me back. We should be out there fighting crime, tracking mutagen. But all they want to do is play stupid games. You get it, don't you, Spike? Sometimes I wish I was on my own, doing things my way. I'm tired of this team." Raph stated. 

I knock the door, open it, and walk in.

"Hey, Raph? You still mad?" I asked. 

"What do you want, Y/n?" Raph asked, sounding annoyed. 

"Father wants us to help clean up." I stated. 

"No way! Not a chance! Donnie can clean up his own explosion." Raph stated, stubbornly. 

"Hey, if you want to tell Father you're not helping out, that's all you, Raph." I stated. 

"Fine. I will!" Raph stated. 

Raph pushes me out of his away and leaves. In the living room, Leo, Donnie and Mikey are seen cleaning up as Raph confronts Father.

"Sensei, this is completely unfair. Donnie made this mess. How come I have to help?" Raph asked. 

"Allow me to make a suggestion, Raphael." Father stated. 

"Suggest what, sensei? I'm sick of suggestions. What could you possibly suggest?" Raph asked. 

Raph gets pinched by Splinter, causing Raph to fall to the ground, writhing in pain.

"Perhaps you should sit and meditate for a while." Father stated. 

"Always me, right? I've got the bad attitude. I'm the bad guy. They just don't get it." Raph stated. 

"Raph, wait. You were never the bad guy here. You just need to control your temper." I stated. 

"I don't have a temper! At least I don't have nightmares every night and comes crying to someone in the middle of night, crying like a baby!" Raph screamed as I start to tear up. 

"Y/n? You okay?" Leo asked, putting a hand on my shoulder. 

I shrug his hand off and sit on the couch. 

"I feel terrible. It's my fault Raph's mad." Donnie stated. 

"It's not you, Donnie. Well, it's... it's partly you. Raph just has to work on his insanely bad temper." Leo stated. 

"Maybe he should switch to decaffeinated pizza?" Mikey suggested. 

"Whoa. The mutagen tracker just picked up a new canister. It's close." Donnie stated. 

"Then let's gear up. I'll grab Raph." I stated, my eyes as dead as a doll, no emotion at all. 

"Are you Y/n? I can get him." Leo stated.