"The Time Blade is in the Eastern Sea of Sand."

"That must be where the snakes went! We can't let them get there first!" Lloyd shouted and they all left to get to the Eastern Sea of Sand.

By the time the sun set during the day, the ninja finally caught up with the snakes in the Eastern Sea of Sand, and they were heading to the same coordinates that Zane spoke about.

"I don't see the Time Blade, but--" Cole gasped, "They have Jay's mom!"

Anirei was surprised when she saw Jay's mother sitting in the claw hanging from the large truck they were driving.

"That must be why Jay left so suddenly." Nya said, "But... where is he?"

"We have to worry about that later." Lloyd said, "There's still a chance to get to the Time Blade first. Split up!"

The Ninja all split up, but Anirei quickly noticed that Cole was struggling with his vehicle. She could feel that his form was still in imbalanced, but then it got better so she smiled and sighed in relief as she rode with Lloyd, using her power to help with the ship they were flying in.

"We're approaching the Time Blade!" Zane announced.

"Incoming!" Nya screamed as a small rollercoaster cart came flying into their vehicle, knocking them down and out of the vehicle. Nya and Zane groaned as they stood up and the truck holding Edna, Jay's mother, drove past them without even looking back.

The others weren't too far behind, but one of the snake samurai threw red snakes onto each of the other vehicles. The snakes slithered into the inner workings of the vehicles. First went Cole's vehicle, which flipped over on a rock and stopped working. Kai crashed his bike into a large boulder with the snakes still hissing.

The red snakes slithered into the jet, causing Lloyd and Anirei to groan from the jet being taken down. They both jumped out of the jet and landed safely on the ground.

"Everyone all right?" Anirei asked. Once everyone nodded to show that they were okay, the Ninja quickly started running to get to the Time Blade first. Unfortunately, the snake samurai got to it first, praising himself for reaching the Time Blade first. They stopped and admired the temporal weapon, fighting over who would get to hold it, but they stopped as the Ninja came running forward.

"What's the rush, little fools?" The samurai asked with a sinister hiss, firing the Time Blade at them. Thankfully they dodged, but a small rollercoaster cart didn't escape and was hit with the power of the Time Blade, slowing them down in a bubble of time.

"Yes, we still have a chance!" Anirei cheered.

"Move, move, move!" Lloyd shouted and the Ninja quickly tried to use Spinjitzu to stop the samurai. However, the second samurai used the Time Blade and hit them, suspending them in a slow downed time bubble. The other snake samurai came, surrounding the time bubble. Anirei looked around at the team and with a breath she concentrated on her powers. All of a sudden, the bubble burst with a shocking silver light, and the bubble burst. She was unable to question what happened as her body felt slightly heavy and Jay came rushing into the battlefield on a motorbike with his father on the back.

Everyone turned to see Jay and his father racing towards them.

"I hope you brought water!" Edna shouted from her clamped prison.

"Water won't help him." The snake samurai said, then tried to take the Time Blade, but then they dropped it and the power it held took effect. A large time bubble surrounded everyone except for Jay and his father. Jay tried to skid with a stop, but the bike flew into the bubble. He turned the bike and slowly rode out of the bubble, the speed of the bike went back to normal before it crashed into a nearby. 

"Jay!" Cole shouted, his voice slowed down and deep.

"Son!" Edna shouted in the same fashion while the snake samurai laughed.

Unfortunately for the snake samurai, Jay got back on his bike and rushed forward, but with the extra boost from his powers, the bike moved at a normal speed, even within the slow-down speech bubble. Everyone watched in awe as Jay rushed past the snake samurai, knocking the Time Blade out of his hand, turning around and using the broken rollercoaster carts to launch himself into the air and grab his mother. 

The Time Blade, now out of the samurai's hand, fell to the ground as the time bubble vanished, letting everyone go back to normal speed.

"Way to go, Jay!" Cole called out.

"Talk about making a comeback!" Kai shouted as well.

Jay couldn't stay as the bike he used was still running on lightning speed, "Sorry I left you before, can't stop. Please help my Dad and get the blade. See you back at the temple!" He shouted as he raced off with his mother in tow on the back of his bike.

The snake samurai rushed to pick up the Time Blade, but Lloyd kicked the samurai and made him let go of the Time Blade. Before the other snakes managed to get close to the Time Blade, Kai slid across the ground and grabbing the Time Blade.

"Looking for this?" He teased the snakes. As they tried to get closer, Kai threw the Time Blade to Zane, who then threw it to Nya, then back to Kai and then to Cole. But as they threw the Time Blade to Anirei, once it touched her skin she felt her hands burn and sting. With a yelp, she threw the Time Blade and Lloyd caught it.

"Quite messing around you guys! We got the Blade! Let's get out of here!" Lloyd shouted and rushed to get back to his jet.

"Remember how I said I liked the way Lloyd was taking charge?" Kai asked his sister.

"Yeah?" Nya answered.

"I take it back."

The Ninja grabbed Jay's father and rushed back to their vehicles.

"We're not going to make it!" Nya shouted as the the snake samurai were rushing towards them in their trucks and cars, "We don't have enough time!"

"Yes, we do!" Lloyd shouted, "Everyone, behind me!"

Everyone did as Lloyd told them, "We have all the time we need!"

Without hesitation, Lloyd used the Time Blade and struck the snakes, trapping them in a time bubble enabling them to rush back to their vehicles. However, the only vehicle that was able to move was the supersonic raider jet. With Zane stabilizing the port wing, they all flew away to escape.

Their mission was complete, but two ninja were confused by what happened and what they found.

Kai was confused by the strangely familiar symbol that was etched into metal helmet he picked up from the snake samurai.

And Anirei was staring down at her red hands, the burns slowly fading as she wondered why the Time Blade felt so hot in her touch.