68

All of the ninja gathered in town as the vortex widened and released a creature beyond anything they had seen before. Large tentacles sprouted from the wooden ground of the tearing the town to pieces. Ghosts were flying everywhere terrorizing the people as they screamed while trying to get away.

"Lloyd and Anirei couldn't destroy the Realm Crystal. The Preeminent has arrived." Sensei Wu said to Misako as they helped the people evacuate to the steamboat.

"But where is my son and Anirei?" Misako asked.

"We need to evacuate the entire town... like now!" Ronin said and helped the people escape.

The Ninja looked up to see the creature the ghosts have been waiting to bring back. Their Master. The Queen of the Cursed Realm.

The Preeminent herself.

"Whoa!" Jay gasped.

"What is that thing?" Kai asked.

"She is the Preeminent." Zane answered, "The physical manifestation of the entire Cursed Realm."

"I know one thing, she ain't pretty." Cole said.

"Ew! Gross! I'm about to lose my lunch." Jay almost gagged as ghosts came flying out of the Preeminent's mouth.

"If we can't stop that, we might lose Ninjago." Nya said. She used her powers to shoot the Preeminent with water, but it hardly did anything other than making her angry.

The tentacle shot forward trying to attack the Ninja, but Nya was able to stop it with her water while the others attacked with their own elemental powers. However, it didn't even make a dent in her focus.

"She didn't even notice that." Zane said.

"Oh, I hate unbeatable creatures." Jay groaned.

Meanwhile, Morro laughed at his former teacher, riding one of the Preeminent's tentacles while holding the Realm Crystal tightly in his hand.

"You were wrong about me, Sensei." He taunted, "You said destiny didn't want me to be the Green Ninja. Well, I make my own destiny, and now yours is coming to an end!"

Sensei Wu glared at his former pupil while Misako and Ronin took stances in order to fight.

"You've released this scourge and it won't stop until it has cursed all sixteen realms." Sensei Wu shouted, "I trained you to be a ninja who protects, not one who destroys. And I am sure that Yin and Yang would be ashamed to see what you have become."

"Yin and Yang aren't here to say that! They would be proud to see how strong I've become. Being able to defy the wills of destiny and take what rightfully belongs to me! They sent me to you to become greater than I was. You made me believe I was to become the Green Ninja! Now I am!"

One the tentacles wrapped around Misako and lifted her closer to Morro.

"The more souls the Preeminent takes, the bigger she gets. Say goodbye to your loved ones, and say goodbye to Ninjago!"

Wu jumped up to the rooves of the houses and rushed to save Misako. The Ninja tried to do what they could to stop the Preeminent, but their powers weren't working as well as they had hoped. Just then, Cole got an idea and began to drive his bike towards the Preeminent, making it go right inside her mouth, but that only succeeded in releasing Misako from her hold and making her all the more angry.

"Oh, nice work, Cole. You only made her madder!" Jay said.

"And there goes a perfectly good bike." Cole whined.

"If Lloyd and Anirei are inside that thing, then we have to get closer!" Kai said.

"Yeah, easier said than done."