"If you mean, "Okay, there sure are a lot of them!" then, yeah, I'm okay." Cole pointed out.

Anirei jumped onto one of the attractions that Kai was hiding on, "For the record, this is the least amusing amusement park I've ever been to."

Zane jumped up as well, "These snakes are behaving curiously."

"You think?" Kai questioned, "'Cause boosting scrap metal doesn't seem like, you know, normal snake behavior."

All of the ninja climbed onto the attraction to get away from the snakes.

"Neither does reforming into unstoppable samurai things." Cole said.

"I mean strategically." Zane explained, "They appear more interested in keeping us away from their compatriots that are stealing metal, than they are in actually defeating us."

"Well they finally have to deal with us at full strength. And.... hang on. Has anyone seen Jay?" Lloyd asked.

"No, come to think of it, he wasn't with us when we arrived." Kai said.

"You know, just once, it would be nice to go into battle with a full team." Cole added.

"Well, don't tell us, tell Jay! He's the one who took off wherever without telling us."

"Elder Brothers, even if he isn't here, there must be a good reason for Elder Brother Jay not being here." Anirei said, "For the time being, we'll have to stop them before Megamonster Amusement Park is nothing more than dirt and screws." 

"Anirei's got a point." Nya said, "We'll get an answer from Jay later. Right now, let's focus on getting these guys down."

The ninja quickly rushed off the defeat the snakes, but Anirei something rise in her chest, the same type of feeling that came over her when the first Time Blade was used. Then, everything slowed down, everything being in slow motion. It almost made her want to puke, but nothing would come up.

As quickly as the slow motion came, it disappeared and everything went back to its normal speed. She fell to her knees and held her head to stop the spinning.

"Rei, you all right?" Lloyd asked, kneeling down next to her. She nodded and looked around, only to see that the samurai were running away with all the metal they gathered. Pieces of the amusement park were gone and all the ninja were scattered about in the park.

"Everyone all right?!" Lloyd called out as he helped Anirei to her feet.

"Yeah, I think so. What happened?" Kai asked.

"They had us, and then..." Cole said.

"And then it was like when the Time Blade showed up." Nya added.

"Yep, it definitely felt like the balance in time was thrown off a little." Anirei sighed as the dizziness, "But this time, instead of time speeding forward, time slowed down. Way down."

"You okay, Anirei?" Cole asked.

"Yeah, it doesn't seem like this kind of time imbalance is causing any kind of terrible illness or backlash. Maybe each Time Blade has a different effect on my powers."

"So if you're having this kind of effect, then that means another Time Blade arrived. And somehow the snakes knew it." Lloyd said.

"Thirty-four, twenty-eight." Zane said as he sat up.

"Uh oh, I think Zane got knocked offline again. He's babbling numbers." Cole said.

"No, that's latitude and longitude." Nya clarified.

"Nya, upgrading my temporal scanner during my reboot was a good idea." Zane praised.

"Well, I saw the new BorgWatch had one."