Can't Keep it Down

Sterling is lying on his back, staring up at the ceiling. It's well past midnight but he's still wide awake.

His mind is on loop thinking about tonight's events. How different Courtney's body felt when he helped her down from the island chair to how it felt after he peeled her off of the chair at the dining room table.

He flexes his hands as he remembers how he stood behind her, pulled her chair out, and then slid his hands underneath her armpits before grabbing hold of her and pulling her up. He took her to the bathroom and wiped her face down with a towel. It was a struggle to get her to stand up and then it was an almost impossible task to keep her standing. He could tell how much pain she was in, hunched over the bathroom sink groaning as he held the other half of her body up.

Sterling kept her pinned between his hip and his hand on the opposite side of her body to hold Courtney up while he wiped off her face with his other hand. He could feel everything going on in her stomach and it took everything in him to focus on the task at hand. The palm of his hand would vibrate when her stomach growled and when she coughed, his hand was engulfed in the rippling fat on her torso.

The most he let himself do was rub small circles on her side in an attempt to "comfort her." It wasn't for her comfort, more so to soothe his own curiosity but whatever.

Now they lay in separate rooms; Sterling in his own room and Courtney in the guest room on the other side of the wall. 

He's been listening to her moans for hours now. His cock jerks at a particularly loud groan and he mimics the sound in a lower tone. He's way too sexually frustrated to try and go to sleep now. Usually he'd just jack off and be rid of the burning in his abdomen but he's usually completely alone when he does that. It feels weird touching himself when someone else is in the house; especially when it's the other person in the house causing this particular tension.

Sterling closes his eyes in a desperate attempt to fall asleep but images of Courtney's swollen body litter his mind. He slides the comforter off of himself as the images of her leaning back in his kitchen chair, shirt rolling up, and unable to maintain composure raise his body temperature. That, paired with the whiny mess on the other side of the wall right now makes his dick double in size.

Sterling opens his eyes and allows the blood leaving his head to cloud his judgment. 

He gets up from his bed and walks over to the window in an attempt to give himself a second chance to reconsider doing what he's about to do. For a second his mind begins to clear but then one of Courtney's whimpers puts him right back where he started. 

Sterling puts a hand on the cold glass of the floor to ceiling window, closes his eyes, and opens his mouth as he slowly leans his head all the way back. His Adam's apple juts out and his throat swells slightly from the internal inferno, making it difficult to breathe. 

He releases his head back down to a neutral position and removes his hand from the glass, wrapping it around his own throat.

The drastic difference in temperatures startles him and he hisses in a quick breath. 

His breathing gets heavier and a dull burning sensation arises in his chest.

He's never been this turned on before and he's beginning to think he's not going to be able to survive if he doesn't get his hands on the bloated carcass in the adjacent room.

Sterling walks over to the wall separating their rooms and touches his forehead to it, leaning the entirety of his weight onto this point of his body. He runs a hand over his growing bulge; up and down. Sterling turns his head to the left, pressing his ear to the wall to hear Courtney suffering from her stomach ache better.

He's surprised at how clearly he can hear her. A burp that sounds like everything is going to come up makes Sterling whimper in heat and he pushes his pelvis into the drywall. He bucks his hips slowly and allows the friction of his pants and the pebbled paint on the walls to satisfy his desire. Courtney whimpers and Sterling answers back with a groan.

He quickens his movements, beads of sweat forming on his hairline. He turns to face the wall, mouth ajar. His lips make contact with the wall and the warmth from his exhales creates a puddle of condensation under his open mouth. He backs up an arms length and slides his fingers over the pool, slowly dragging his extended finger prints up the wall. 

Sterling places both hands on the wall and leans over, staring at the ground. 

He can't do it. He can't gratify himself on the other side of Courtney's stomach ache...

But he wants to so badly.

Sterling doubles over, hands on his knees, legs wide apart so nothing is touching his girth and he begins making the sounds of someone who's close to tears. He can't hang on any longer. Sterling inhales deeply through his swollen throat, stands up right, and walks over to his bedroom door.

He has to have her.

He swings the door open and barely sees Courtney before she collides with him.

"I can't sleep." Courtney looks up at him, eyes wide and close to tears.

Sterling pauses before responding. She's gripping his lower waist as if he's the only thing that can save her. He wonders if she noticed his erection. How could she not? There's an imprint the size of a softball hanging just below the waistline of his pants. 

Her glossy eyes scan his back and forth. He knows she's working really hard to keep it together. He vows to put her needs before his for the next little while.

"I don't think I can keep it all down." Courtney says in barely a whisper. She says it as if she's scared he's going to reprimand her.

"It's okay, Courtney." He reaches out and wipes the tears from her eyes with his thumbs. He watches as her face relaxes at the realization that he won't be mad at her. It was a lot of food for one person to consume in the first place. He was surprised he even got it all down her throat to begin with. 

She removes one of her hands from his abdomen and clutches her stomach with it. In real time, her face changes color and Sterling realizes they don't have much time.

"Come." He puts a hand on her back and leads her to the bathroom.

Once they're in there, Courtney drops to her knees and there's a deep guttural noise before vomit leaves her body in thick tubes.

Sterling gets down on the floor behind her and gathers all of her hair up in a ponytail in one of his hands.

He rubs the center of her lower back and enjoys feeling her spine cease up under his palm whenever she's about to throw up. Her sickness slows down and she stays there hunched over the bowl breathing.

"Make me feel better."

Her voice is so soft he thinks he imagined the sentence.

"What?"

"Can you make me feel better?" Courtney says a little louder, "Please?"

"You want me to make you feel better?"

Courtney nods. 

Sterling presses himself forward, resting his groin in between the crevasse of her parted ass cheeks. He litters kisses onto her neck while grinding his length against her.

"I'll make you feel better Courtney."

He grabs hold of her waist band and drags the fabric down her hips. Courtney arches her back, allowing him easier access and they both gasp as Sterling slides himself inside.