Something to Ask You

Courtney is experiencing so many emotions at once.

She's excited to see Bradyn, surprised and a bit confused as to why he's holding all that stuff, and Griffin just asked her to be his girlfriend. Instead of expressing any of those emotions she expresses none of them and just stares back at Bradyn.

"Hey Courtney." He says awkwardly after a long pause of silence.

"Hey, sorry, hi." Courtney sputters, "How are you?"

"I'm good."

"Come in."

Courtney notices how weird she's being and calms down. Bradyn slides his shoes off and she leads them both into the kitchen.

"Are these for me?" She gushes at the gesture.

"Yeah." Bradyn hands her the roses and then sets everything else down on the counter.

"Thank you." Her smile is really big. She wasn't expecting this from him. Bradyn's gone soft.

"Yeah, of course." He replies, dancing around the point. "I've missed you..." He adds softly.

"Awww Bradyn." Courtney pouts her lower lip at how mushy he's being and walks over to give him a hug.

Bradyn leans down to meet her and wraps his arms around her neck, hugging his own elbows.

"I missed you too." Courtney muffles into his chest.

They stay like that for a while and when Bradyn moves first she assumes the hug is over but he moves each arm underneath her arms to hug her around the waist. His grasp is tighter now and she senses something is off.

"Bradyn? Are you okay?"

They break apart and she can see it in his face. He's nervous.

"Have you not been sleeping well?" Courtney's expression turns into a concerned frown as she reaches a hand up to touch his face. She brushes her thumb under one of his bruised, sleep deprived, eyes. It's so cute that she cares so much. She makes him feel loved.

"Not really." He half smiles and shakes his head, "Look... Courtney."

She takes her hand away and looks at him intently, listening.

He runs a hand through his hair.

"While I was grounded I spent a lot of time by myself and I had a lot of time to think. Not being able to see you for three weeks was the worst part."

Bradyn takes a step forward and puts his hands on her waist, under her shirt. He feels her skin under his palms and his hands move in and out like an accordion as she breathes.

Just by touching her he can tell she's gained weight. Her rolls are deeper and her hips feel further apart.

Bradyn's mind shifts to thinking about everything she ate while he was away. Thinking about her eating without him kind of makes him jealous. He wants to be around for every pound she puts on that precious little body.

Courtney notices that he's spaced out. He must be really tired. He can't even form complete sentences.

She grabs his hand, "Let's go upstairs." She leads him to her room by his hand.

Without being prompted to, Bradyn crawls into her bed and under the covers. He leaves enough room for her to slide in. Courtney lays on her back with her stomach up. She's slouching quite a bit but isn't completely laying down on her back. Bradyn lays on his side, his body facing her. She pulls the covers up to her waist and gets comfortable.

Courtney reaches out and starts running her hands through Bradyn's hair. It soothes him instantly and she sees him visibly relax.

Bradyn reaches a hand under the covers and slides it in between her legs to rub the inside of her thighs. Courtney sinks a little further down into the bed and opens her legs into a butterfly. One of her legs rests on him and the other rests parallel with the mattress. Bradyn moves his hand up a little closer and she sighs quietly under her breath.

She feels the warmth of his lips on her neck and she rests her hand on top of his, mirroring the movements he's making on her thigh.

Bradyn lightly digs his fingers into her leg and she tilts her head back in response, trying to keep from groaning. He takes advantage of her exposed skin and kisses the front of her neck. Her body gives in and she moans.

"aah... Bradyn." Her words are shaky and her eyes slowly close.

"You like that?"

"Mhmm." She responds.

She feels a hand come up to her face and Bradyn turns her head to face him.

"Keep those pretty eyes open baby," he coos, "If you look away from me I'll stop."

He watches as her eyes flutter, fighting desperately to stay open.

He slides two fingers across her labia, through her clothes, and she closes her legs on his hand, rolling into his body.

"Uhh.. huu.." she gasps.

Bradyn curses under his breath. Seeing her this turned on by him is so hot. He touched himself so many times just thinking about her while he was grounded. Nothing else turned him on lately. Just her.

She's rubbing her legs together now and his hand is getting hot. He's basically stuck and can only move his fingertips between her meaty thighs. He tickles her pussy with his fingers and it makes her squirm even more.

As much as he's enjoying this, he needs to get something off his chest.

He pulls his hand out from between her and she immediately whimpers her displeasure, "Why'd you stop? I didn't look away. I was being a good girl."

He places a hand on her waist and leans in to kiss her.

"I know, baby. You're always such a good girl for me. I just have something I want to ask you."

Courtney is a bit annoyed that he has stopped but she still listens to him carefully.

"I really like you Court... and I... I want to be with you."

Where is he going with this?

"You are with me."

"No, like I want to BE with you... I want to date you." He pauses to take in her reaction but he can't read her expression, "Courtney, will you be my girlfriend?"