Bottom Heavy

Last night was nice.

Griffin flew in and they had a slumber party. They ordered food, and watched movies, made popcorn, and did face masks. Courtney hasn't laughed so hard in a while. She liked being around Griffin, he's such a calming presence. She wants to wake up beside him every morning.

Courtney reaches for her phone and finds a bunch of messages from the group chat. Seems like everyone is arranging plans to hang out today. Her heart jumps at the idea, sending a wave of nerves through her body. She couldn't not go, that would be suspicious. But she also didn't know if Griffin was going to stay in the city for the entire day. Could she bring him to meet her friends? Technically yes, but that would be hella awkward for her and probably for Bradyn too.

Courtney feels Griffin's arms embrace her from behind.

"Baby? What is it?"

She turns over to face him, "Oh, my friends are just making plans to hang out today."

Courtney tucks the phone under her pillow so she can give her boyfriend her full attention.

"How does brunch sound? And then I'll leave you to hang out with your friends."

Courtney smiles her response, "Sounds perfect."

She leans forward and kisses him. He's so understanding; she doesn't even have to say anything.

She gets up to go shower and get changed.

Once she's ready, they leave the house. Outside, an Uber Black waits for them. 'This really isn't necessary' Courtney says to him as she walks down the front steps. She explains that they could've just taken the Escalade or one of the two other vehicles that just sit and collect dust in the garage but Griffin insists that it's necessary.

"You're not going to be able to move after breakfast anyway."

"Well, I would drive us there and then you could drive us back."

"I'd rather have my hands free after brunch."

His words make her turn around and face him. He gives her a sly smile and grabs her waist. Griffin breathes in and kisses her passionately. He hums his desire into her mouth and her lips are still buzzing after their faces separate. Courtney's cheeks immediately turn pink and Griffin leans down to plant kisses on either side of her face.

She's never wanted someone more than she wants Griffin in this moment. Or... more than she wants her boyfriend. She corrects herself in her mind. It was going to take a while to get used to that.

"Come on," Courtney's boyfriend reaches behind her to open the door, "Let's go fill out this dress."

Courtney steals one more kiss from him before ducking into the vehicle. She's wearing a dainty silver necklace and a tight black dress that only covers the upper half of her thighs. She has paired the outfit with some black, platform heels and a silver bracelet.

She looks good. Really good.

If he's being honest, he's already had to calm himself down twice within the last thirty minutes.

Once walking down the stairs behind her and again while kissing her outside the car. It's insane how turned on he is by Courtney.

Griffin can't help but feel excited for their future. He can already imagine them getting closer and feeling super comfortable around each other.

Courtney leans over to him in the backseat and her body language asks for a kiss. Griffin obliges and gives her what she wants. Courtney has one hand on his upper thigh to brace herself and Griffin places a hand on her stomach, his thumb hovering over her belly button.