On Your Knees

Courtney feels the warmth of his breath as his lips come inches away from hers.

He grabs one side of her waist firmly and then slides his hand slowly up under her shirt.

He immediately notices how fast her breathing gets. She never used to breathe this hard when he touched her; must be the extra weight.

He allows their faces to linger closely for a while. He likes the feeling of Courtney's soft pants against his mouth; the scent of milk chocolate wafting just under his nose.

With his other hand, Bradyn squishes her cheeks together like someone's grandma might do to them. Her lips pucker up involuntarily and he presses the heel of his palm into the front of her tracheae.

The pressure makes Courtney's lips part slightly.

Bradyn takes the tip of his tongue and licks the chocolate off of her lips gently.

His tongue crosses from the middle of her bottom lip, in between the opening of her parted lips, and over the middle of her upper lip. He does this until her lips are completely clean. He can feel her quivering under his touch.

Bradyn brings his lips completely closed over her top lip and sucks her into his mouth.

He kisses her once more before pulling away and reaching behind her for some chocolate.

One by one Bradyn slides the sugar roses past her lips. He watches as her cheeks start to puff out and she begins to chew. Courtney is struggling with the amount of chocolate in her mouth as he slides another piece in.

"Don't swallow." Bradyn says.

She's obedient and allows the thick, warm mass of chocolate to sit in her mouth.

He knows there probably isn't any room but he pushes the limits and tries to slide one last chocolate in her mouth anyway. As soon as Courtney opens up her mouth to allow the candy in, a string of brown drool slides down her chin.

That's enough, Bradyn decides. He places the chocolate back in the bouquet.

"On your knees."

Courtney uses his legs to stabilize her rotund body as she lowers herself slowly to the ground. She doesn't take her eyes away from his.

Her head is level with his groin, a position she's all too familiar with. Without breaking eye contact with her, Bradyn reaches down and undoes his pants. His heavy phallus flops out from the front of his pants and Courtney has to use all of her self control not to look at it.

He only has to stroke it a couple times himself for it to become completely erect.

Then, Bradyn puts a hand on the nape of her neck as he slides the solid part of himself past her lips. As soon as his tip is in he knows that he's done for.

His cock takes up what little space is left in her mouth and he watches as gooey chocolate starts oozing out of the crevasses around her lips.

He pulls his hips back and then slowly enters again.

The mixture of chocolate saliva makes a squelching sound as he pumps in and out of Courtney's face.

Sheets of brown sludge coat the bottom half of her face, drip down onto her cleavage, and disappear into the abyss of her purple shirt.

He slowly pushes himself all the way inside of her until his tip hits the back of her throat. She gags a bit and it makes his body shudder. Bradyn breathes out and curses under his breath.

Eventually, her mouth full of chocolate gets replaced by a mouthful of cum.

Bradyn puts a hand under her chin.

"Swallow." He says.

Courtney swallows the mouthful and then licks the corner of her lips.

Bradyn wipes the chocolate cum off of the side of her cheek with the back of his finger and sticks it in her mouth for her to lick off.

Courtney gets up and grabs a towel from the kitchen sink. She wipes the rest of the mess off of her body.

Bradyn holds her while she does this and then they both go upstairs to take a shower.

The hot steam and Bradyn's hands running up and down her body are both very soothing. For a moment, nothing is bothering her mind and she is fully present in the moment until Bradyn ruins her peace.

"So, are you gonna tell him?"

The look on her face when she turns around tells him that he probably shouldn't have said anything.

"Sorry." He wishes he could take back what he just said.

Courtney breathes out and runs her hands through her wet hair. The air is so hot and humid she almost chokes. 

She feels her butt cheeks press up against the wet glass as Bradyn pushes her against it with his pelvis. He places his hands on the glass above her before leaning down to kiss her. When they break apart, Courtney kisses down his neck and chest and he uses his hand to clean a spot in the glass so he can see through. 

In the mirror facing them, he sees her two round cheeks pressing up against the shower glass and his lanky frame hovering over top of her. The steam filling the room and the condensation on the wall hides most of their bodies in the reflection but still reveals just enough. He wishes he could take a photo of this exact perspective and hang it on his wall over his bed. That would be so hot.

"I mean, I guess I have to."

He didn't expect her to respond to his question so it takes him a second to piece together what her answer is in regards to.

"Yeah." Is all he can say back as he tries to keep the smile from coming through in his voice.