Introduction to Characters

Mr.Rishi Singh Shekhawat
The Male protagonist boasts a flawless physique,a testament to his unwavering commitment to physical fitness and strength .At just 29 years old,he reigns as both a feared mafia kingpin and a highly respected self made business tycoon(CEO of Shekhawant Empire).However,behind his imposing cascade lies a tormented soul,haunted by childhood traumas.His past experiences have hardened his heart , rendering him incapable of placing his trust in anyone,even those closest to him.Yet,beneath the layers  of emotional armour ies a complex individual driven by a relentless pursuit of power and control in a world where trust is a luxury he cannot afford.

Yet,beneath the layers  of emotional armour ies a complex individual driven by a relentless pursuit of power and control in a world where trust is a luxury he cannot afford

Shekhawat Family

Lalita(75) and Nagendra (80)Singh Shekhawat
(Former Queen and King of Udaipur)
(Dadi sa and Dada sa of Rishu)

Kaushiki (50)and Kailash (55)Singh Shekhawat
(Present Queen and King)
(Maa sa and Baba sa of Rishi)

Evara Singh Shekhawat
(Princes of Udaipur,Younger sister of Rishi, 24 year old)
( An aspiring Doctor)

Abhinav Roy(28)
(Hukum sa of Dungarpur,Best friend of Rishi,CEO of Roy Enterprises)

Avni and Prakash Roy
(Mom and Dad of Abhinav)

Kapoor Family

Surbhi and Hemant Kapoor (As per record Mother and Father of Trisha)

Awantika and Roshan Kapoor
(Chachi & Chacha of Trisha)

Reyansh Kapoor (32)
(CEO of Kapoor Enterprises,Son of Awantika & Roshan, Cousin brother of Trisha)

Arya Kapoor (30)
(Fashion Designer, Spouse of Reyansh, Friend of Trisha)

Dr.Trisha Kapoor (26)
a renowned neurosurgeon and influential social media figure, embodies a blend of intellect, warmth, and charisma. With her fair to dusky complexion, hazelnut-colored eyes, and long, slightly curly hair, she effortlessly captivates attention.

Beneath her professional success lies a kind-hearted nature, always ready to extend a helping hand to those in need

Beneath her professional success lies a kind-hearted nature, always ready to extend a helping hand to those in need. Despite her immense popularity and vast following, she remains grounded and approachable, believing in the inherent goodness of people. A true example of self-made success, she exudes confidence and independence, carving her path in both the medical field and the digital realm with unwavering determination and grace.

So that's introduction which is required at the moment.

Say tuned for more updates.