Y/N: Sure he did get us lost, but we did find the right way! If we didn't go on those adventures, then we wouldn't have met the friends we had! If we hadn't gone to Forfut village, then they would still be ghouls under Vampyro's control and he would have unleashed Shadowfang upon the world! If we didn't go to the tower, then those cursed princesses would be just that, cursed! I know I got hurt when we went to the puddly village-

Adamai, cutting you off: You got hurt at the puddly village? How?! I thought they were friendly!

Y/N goes to say something but is cut off by a look from Yugo, as he says it for you.

Yugo: They were hit by a stray lighting bolt from the taurs after Dally deflected the bolts the first time. They pushed Eva out of the way so she wouldn't get hurt...

Y/N, lifting up their shirt slightly so they can see the scar: I still have the scar 😀

Adamai and Rubilan just stare at the scar across your stomach and side, before rubilan slowly moves your shirt down with her claw.

Rubilan:...let's not, but I think you've made your point, danger magnet.

Y/N, pouting: I am not a danger magnet!

Yugo, Adamai, Rubilan, Az, and Midnight give you a look because you are a danger magnet. You shrink back and pout. Yugo sighs and changes the subject.

Yugo: Well...now that we're on land again, we can continue my training. Y/N, please don't do anything stupid again-

Y/N, pouting more and grumbling: I promise...

Yugo, pretending not to hear you: What was that? I didn't hear you!

Y/N, grumbling more and speaking abit louder: I said I promise.

Adamai, catching on and looking at you: What was that? You're as quiet as a butterfly!...and as pretty as one~

Y/N, blushing and speaking at normal volume: I said I promise.

Yugo, leaning on them and looking them dead in the eye: What do you promise not to do?

Y/n, huffing: I promise not to be stupid or do anything stupid.

Yugo, grinning and hugging you: Yeah! You got it!

You sigh softly and pat their back. Adamai then joins in on the hug, so you wrap your arms around them both. Rubilan looks at the trio with a sweatdrop.

Rubilan: This would be sweet and all if I didn't sense the darkness growing in the brother's hearts...I'll have to keep an eye on them even closer now...but I do wonder who my actual parents are and why Grougal and Efrim haven't spoken about them...

Rubilan, clearing their throat: Well, I want you both to learn, but using Wakfu is really dangerous....but thankfully you have a teacher who can help you, me! I'll make sure you two don't get harmed while training.

The two eliatropes and dragon nod, determination in their eyes.

Y/N: and when we get back to the sadida kingdom to face Nox, we'll be ready for him!

The brothers nod in agreement, a fierce determination in their eyes.

~~mini timeskip~~

Adamai is near Rubilan's head, hovering as Rubilan watches the two eliatropes with a keen eye. Y/N, despite knowing how to use wakfu eyes, decides to do this anyways so Yugo isn't alone.

Rubilan: The first thing Efrim taught me to do, is visualize the wakfu.

Adamai: same with me, but for Grougal! Close your eyes and empty your mind, you must.