42. Siya is kidnapped

Start from the beginning

“ Sir, I saw all these on CCTV. I was not even here today mam left early” He reasoned me, but doing anything could make me normal, no. My mind was only filled with her thoughts. A fear ran in my veins for the first time, and the reason was my Shona. I don't even know how they will treat her.

“ Get the location ASAP and follow them, I don't think so it's a big deal for you” I ordered him.

“ Sir, I am already at location, I shared it with you already and yes we don't need any backup for now as they don't have men with them” He told me a new piece of information.

“ And Why?” I asked in confusion.

“ Sir I myself don't know, but it seems like they are willing for some peace talks rather than fight, but please come with your trusted men we can't trust these bastards” He said.

“ If they touched my Siya then they should forget about breathing, peace talks are far from this” I said and hung up.

I immediately texted my right hand, “ Siya is kidnapped, drop the act” . I texted and took my car and drove to the location at the highest speed.

Soon two cars started following me and it didn't took them much time to came beside, the person in the car said, “ I will kill you if Something happens to my sister” “ I will too kill you both for playing this dirty game with my sister” Said Akash while me and Rahul glared at him and he turned his face towards the road angrily, Rahul signalling me to move forward and we drove our car to the highest speed, the car ran on the road, the screeching sound of tyres made the silent place look scary and within half an hour we stood in front of a farmhouse.

.

.

.

We entered the house without any warning but the scene inside me shocked us to hell.

Siya was lying on the couch with a big packet of chips.

“ Mam, why are you even doing this? Sir, will kill me if he got to know, I know all this'' Said Aryan and of course he's dead now.

“ Don't talk about him and just follow my orders, after all I am the ultimate boss” She said while these two creatures beside me giggled and I just stared at her in disbelief, did she planned all this behind my back.

“ Ok, did you order my pizza?” She asked, filling her mouth with chips and I was too shocked to react.

“ Yes, mam, '' Aryan responded.

“ Why are they taking so much time, it's fine till then bring that White sauce pasta from the kitchen which you ordered an hour ago” He nodded and started walking to the kitchen when she shouted.

“ Don't forget to put it in the microwave” She ordered while he nodded, then she again laid comfortably on the couch and kept the packet on her stomach, she picked her phone she still didn't notice as it was a little dark where we were standing. My thoughts broke when I heard the sound playing in her video.

“ Meri patni ne galti se 10 crore bacho ko janam diya hai, ghar par itne sare bache hai ki vastav mein ham yuva hone ka dikhawa nahi kar skte” my eyes popped out of the socket, she still watch these nasty videos which don't even make sense.

(My wife mistakenly gave birth to 10 crore babies, we have so many kids at home that we can't act as young)

“ I have seen this already,but I wonder how she can give birth to this many babies, but who cares we are here for what God knows” She said to herself and immediately skipped the video and the next video played.