Chapter 7 - Blake

Although dancing with Cam is amazing and doing wonders for my hard-on, it's not the reason there's a relaxed smile on my face.

It's that she's dancing with me and not Ryan.

I look over. The poor guy looks like a kicked puppy sitting by the guys, Cam's beer long forgotten in his hand.

I smile wider at the sight.

It's not that I hate Ryan. He's a good player and an even better teammate, but he has a bit of a reputation of having sex with every girl he can get his hands on. I normally couldn't care less, but seeing his arm wrapped around Cam at school earlier made me more upset that I can admit.

Cam was smiling up at him, like he was the best thing since sliced bread. It made me jealous.

Maybe I shouldn't have skipped last period. Maybe they wouldn't have talked. Maybe-

I lift a hand and rub it down my face. Fuck, I'm pathetic.

I spin Cam so she can't see the obvious jealousy on my face, her ass goes directly on me and I move her hips with my hands. It's splayed on that tiny scrap of fabric she's wearing as a skirt. One wrong move and she'd flash everyone, and fuck if i'm not picturing it.

Her outfit tonight is fucking sexy, and she knows it. She moves like the most confident person in the world, like dancing is second nature.

She rubs against me, and i'm a hundred percent sure she can feel my dick through my jeans, but it hasn't stopped her movements, if anything, she seems to be getting more into it.

After grabbing her wherever I could under the guise of stopping her from barrelling into other people for three songs in a row, she yells at me that she's going to grab a drink, and leaves me for the bar.

I watch her go, her ass sticking out as she leans over the bar to talk to the bartender.

Subtly moving my dick so it's less noticeable, I head back to the booth where everyone's sitting.

I notice a lot more people here than when I first came in, including Tess. I groan.

She walks up to me, which is impressive, considering her skinny ass heels she has on. "Hey Blake." She purrs and grabs my bicep.

"Hi, Tess." I smooth my features so she can't tell that i'm not looking at her, and actually watching Camden talk to the bartender. He leans down to talk, and I see her laugh. A real, hearty laugh, by the looks of it.

Tess is asking me something. "What?" I say, looking at her face.

Her brows crease for a second before returning to their usual spot. "I was asking if you want a drink, I got a beer but I don't really want it." She offers the bottle out to me.

I take it from her. "Sure." I take a swig.

While Tess talks my ear off about something, Cam strides back to the table with a beer in her hand and a smile on her face. She sits down opposite us, next to Ryan.

His face lights up. I roll my eyes and take another swig from my bottle.

They're talking about something but I can barely hear them over the music and chatter of everyone.

I catch little bits of their conversation. "How'd you pay for that?" He nods to the drink her hand.

She smiles at him. I hate that she smiles at him the same way she smiles at me.

"The bartender said it's on the house." She winks.

He laughs. "Of course you get free drinks."

I zone out, half-listening to Tess drone on about the cheerleader drama, while watching Cam and Ryan's exchange.