Chapter 2 - Blake

I take another drag of the blunt Nick gave me and stretch my legs out, my feet hitting the water of the pool i'm currently floating on.

Everyone is here. It's the Saturday before school starts so Nick is throwing his classic end-of-summer pool party. i'm wearing swimming shorts and sunglasses, lounging on a pool floaty while people play chicken around me in the water.

It started at 4pm but will probably carry on until the early hours of the morning seeing as it's 10pm and still going strong.

"Yo Blake! come play beer pong with the guys." Nick yells out from where he's standing at his back door.

I nod over at him to show i'm coming and he goes inside. I ungracefully get out of the pool, not caring about my wet body as i step inside.

The music is blasting out of the surround sound speakers i helped set up earlier as i make my way through the crowd.

I'm pretty tall, so i can easily see over most people as i wind my way to the beer pong table.

Nick and some other guys from the basketball team are standing around, shouting at each other over missing the cup.

I grab a red cup out of someone's hand and down the drink. Ugh, straight vodka. This guy's insane. The burn down my throat is nothing compared to the pounding headache that's starting to form, but i push through and walk to the guys.

"My man! This is the king of beer pong ladies, y'all are about to get your asses beat." Nick claps a hand on my shoulder and points at me while talking to the cheerleaders versing them in beer pong.

"Hey Blake, haven't seen you around Figure Eight recently." Tess purrs at me, batting her eyelashes.

"Yeah i've been kinda busy." I answer flatly.

Figure Eight is the club downtown that lets us in without ID, and i'm normally there every weekend, even more so during summer, but there's one person i've been trying to avoid so i rather chilled at Nick's this week.

"oh well that's too bad, i've been missing you around here." Tess says, bending forward to throw the ping pong, but really just giving me a view of her tits.

She's wearing a red lace corset that pushes her boobs up and makes them look perky, with a mini skirt and thigh high boots.

I grimace at her.

Normally, i'd be all over that, but since Cam walked in through my front door less than a week ago, i can't find myself getting hard for anyone but her. It's terrible, because she obviously doesn't like me, but i can't get her out of my mind.

*

I walk into the kitchen at 2am, expecting it to be empty, but Cam is sitting at the island eating ice cream in the dark. The only way i knew it was her was because the moonlight from the window was shining a light on her face, making her look ethereal.

"Can't sleep either?" I murmur, walking past her to get to the fridge. I get a whiff of her scent: sweet sweet vanilla. I could breathe her in for days.

"Yeah, and when i can't sleep i just eat." she says before shoving another spoonful of ice cream into her mouth. Some of it drips down her lips and my dick twitches in my sweatpants.

I can only imagine what she's look like with her lips wrapped around my—no. i need to stop.

I need to get laid.

"feeling homesick?" i ask as i take a seat next to her, my own ice cream in hand.

"nah i don't think so? i mean i've been away from my parents before, so that's not the issue. It might just be the time difference that i'm not used to yet." she shrugs as she eats.