"There always one.. what's going on?" He throws his bag down next to mine at the hotel door, before walking over to me.. he stuffs his hands in his pockets..

"I'm just happy to be going back home, I've missed my parents, I've missed my own bed.."

"Okay.. but still you don't seem.."

"What? Happy?"

"Yeah.. you seem off.."

"Am I?! Am I really?" I shoot a glare at him, and I see tell he's confused.. not knowing what's going on.. "Robert.. I want you to be honest with me.." I say, trying to approach this as calm as I can.. I know he'll lose his temper when I start accusing him.

"Okay.. honest with what?"

"That girl the other day.."

"Babe.." he groans, clearly not wanting to go over this again.. "I thought we'd been through this..she is just .."

"Did you have sex her with before you came back here?" I ask blurting it straight out, I watch how his face turns quickly from a soft expression, to hard as he presses his brow together and his jaw tightens..

"What? Where has that came from?!"

"Just tell me Robert!!" I demand, trying so hard to fight the tears back, I don't want him to see that I'm hurt by this, I don't want him to see that I care..

"What does it matter if I did?"

"Are you kidding me?!" I can't believe he asked that, does my feelings not matter to him?!

"What did she say to you?"

"It doesn't matter what she said! I just want to know the truth, did you fuck her before you came back here and fucked me!!" My own temper starts to rise, and that's when a tear falls down my cheek, I hate the fact that I always cry when I'm angry, it's frustration rather than sadness.. and I hate that it happens every time. I can't control it.

"Babe.." he tries to reach out for my hand but I ignore it, folding my arms across my chest.. "Please.."

"I want to go home and then never see you again.."

"Don't say that.."

"It was clearly all just about sex for you, wasn't it? A young girl shows you a bit of flattery and bingo.. you're in.. getting another girl to suck your dick.. what do you do, mark it on a score card?! How many girls you can screw over in your life time?!"

"Okay.. can you just stop?!" He shouts.. his hand waving dramatically towards me.. "You seriously think this was just about sex?!"

"Clearly.. because you haven't denied sleeping with her so..."

"Nor.. have I admitted it either!!"

"You don't need to.. your face said it all.."

"Okay fine! I admit it.. yes we fucked.. I've been fucking her for years, how could I just stop now?!" He tells me with his voice raised .. "She's fucking great, and I love it, I crave it..is that what you wanted to hear?!"

"Wow.." I swallow hard as I try to stop myself from crying.. that one hit hard.. "And you know last night I actually thought we were...."