A change of Scenery: Monster Fortress Pt 3

"Put my son down," a voice said.

"Huh?" Link muttered, turning around.

"Please put my son down, it's time for him to go to bed," a Rito said.

"But mom, I'm having fun," Tulin complained.

"You can have fun tomorrow buddy," Link said, ruffling Tulins head. "Bye, have a good rest of your day."

"Thank you for watching him, I'm Saki, and you are?" Tlins mother asked.

"Link," the swords man replied.

"I heard you died," Saki said in shock.

"It's hard to though," Link said, grinning. "Bye Tulin."

"Bye Link!" Tulin chirped.

Link booked a bed for the night. 

He woke up at noon, Tulin staring at him."

"Wake up," Tulin said.

"No," Link groaned. "More beddy bye time."

"You're childish," said another Rito, this one female.

"Yeah, what my sister said," another yound female replied. Link opened an eye. There was six of them.

"Oh no," Link sighed.

"Play," Tulin said.

"Don't you have to help your parents with stuff?" Link asked. They all hurried off the there respected stalls.

"Can we play now?" Tulin said.

"Sorry little buddy, I have more friends to see," Link chuckled.

"Oh," Tulin said, looking at his talons.

"I can come back later though," Link said.

"Really?!?" Tulin cheered.

"Yep, now, bye bye," Link said, sitting up and stretching.

"Bye," Tulin chirped.

Link was walking down a path, and saw a large stone building the shape of a skull.

"Fun," Link said, walking in. "Hello madams and monsters, I'll be your personal murderer today, any questions? No? Okay. Guess you guys die."

The monsters stared at Link, and then proceeded to attack him. In the middle of it, Links shield broke. Being weak to attacks now, Link took more care. As he was being attacked from behind, he stuck his hand out on instinct and the monster was hit by a gust of wind, just like a korok leaf. 

"Huh," he said, staring at his hand. Just then, a silver Moblin raised it's Knights Claymore and struck Link in the chest, cutting the Hylian armor and leaving a large gash across his chest. Link had been hurt before, but never this bad. His face formed a glare, and struck the Moblin dead.

The chest dinged, and Link took his new found shield from it. Off to Guerudo Town.