Memories #4

Link walked up the stairs to see Mipha sitting at a desk, doing homework.

"Umm, Mipha?" Link asked.

"What?" She said, annoyed.

"Would you be willing to teach me the history of the Zora? I'd give you something in return," Link said. "Muzu would kill me if I asked and Zelda told me to go learn something for once."

"Okay, I'd take a hearty salmon," she said. He looked at the homework she was doing.

"What in Hylia is that?" Link asked, staring at it. Shapes he had never seen before stood on it.

"Oh, this is some dumb math Muzu gave me," Mipha said, "What, you don't know it?"

"Nope, I grew up with my uncle, but he died a couple years after my parents," Link said. "They just trained me to be a royal knight."

"I can teach you it if you want," Mipha said, full of kindness.

"After history," Link said. Mipha explained the history of the Zora to him, and them math. Link knew the basic numbers, but had never seen then written down. After a few hours, Link got the basics. 

"Thanks!" Link said, turning to wave, although walking down the stairs. "Whaugh!"

Link lost his footing and tumbled down, landing on his neck with a large crack. Mipha gasped. Soon, a light flew around him and he stood up.

"As I was saying, bye," Link said walking away, without noticing the looks of shock.

"How did he do that?"