Link's annoyance

"Oh thank goodness we're finally here!" Mipha exclaimed, seeing the gates to Geurudo town. Link placed a hand on his head. He had to force Mipha into wearing the Gerudo Via outfit.

"She's able enter, but you are not," the guard said.

"Nonsense!" Urbosa cried, walking up. "Link will be able to enter!"

"But- Yes, okay Miss Urbosa," the guard sighed. Mipha and Urbosa walked away, talking there heads off, while Link went to get some food.

"Excuse me, do you have any Hydro Melons?" Link asked a shop keeper. She noticed he was a Voe.

"Well, I don't have any Hydro Melons but I have a different kind," she said, pleased with herself.

"Really? What are they?" Link said exited. His brain processed what he just said. Hmm, he thought. Hey! Wait a minute, I'm in a town full of woman with zero men in sights!

"You know what never mind," Link said. "I don't need to see anything."

She frowned. Link went to get a Noble Pursuit, but that turned out almost the same.

"Hylia help me," he whispered and another female walked up to him.

"Hi! Do you want me to get you a Noble Pursuit?" she asked.

"Nope. That's it I'm done," he said, hopping over the wall, "Okay! Bye bye!"

He walked over to Mipha.

"Oh hi Link-" she said, just as Link picked her up.

"Get on my shoulders," he said. "Just do it."

"Fine, okay," she muttered, along with some curses.

He walked into walking grounds.

"Ahem. HEY EVERYONE! THIS IS MY WIFE! LEAVE ME ALONE!" he shouted, then set her down. "Okay, go keep talking he said.

Urbosa stared at her.

"WHat an odd man," Urbosa said as Link ate a Hightail lizard.