Big Day

Link floated next to Mipha. He saw her go under the water, and thought nothing of it. A moment later, she resurfaced holding Link.

"Shhh," she said. "Don't wake the children."

"Hmmm. Want to freak me out, didn't you?" Link said. He turned over to face her. "I don't mind."

He kissed her. Link fell asleep.

"What is with the small sassy child?" Link asked Mipha, seeing Trident ignore him.

"He knows he's superior to you," Mipha said.

"Child, eat the egg, I swear," Link said. 

"No," Trident said, "I don't like it."

"Has the child eaten yet- Why is he standing on the chair?" Link sighed.

"He likes being tall," Wave said.

"I'm done, bye," he said, only to be stopped at the door as Coral came in beaming. "Hylia help me."

"Family! Hi! Are you ready for the wedding?" she asked. A blank stare fell over Link.

"Yes," Trident said. "I've eaten, and have the Hylian armor."

"And I've almost ready, allow me to get something. It's from my wedding" Mipha said.

"Dad's Royal Guard armor fits me, I'm wearing that," Wave said.

"And you dad?" Coral asked.

"Oh no. Ummm... I kinda forgot, but! I know what to wear!" he said, rushing towards his room. "And Wave! I will take that back from you when this is over!"

Link searched in the closet.

"Hylia, please don't say I lost it, It's the best I got right now," Link muttered. "Aha!"

He pulled out the Knights armor.

"A little drab but," Link started.

"You have the other Royal Guard armor," Mipha said. Link glanced at her, and saw her in the dress.

"Oh, yes," Link said, putting it on. "Thanks."

He kissed her cheek. 

Link had managed to walk Coral down the alter halfway, muttered something, then proceeded to faint.

Okay, I don't know if this is a american only thing, but have a good spring break.