Memories #5

Link hurried arcros the rock. He looked behind him, only to see the Lynel still chasing him. He continued to run, until, he fell. He turned around to stick out his tongue at the Lynel.

He turned back to face the ground. He reached for a small package around his waist. He through it up into the air and grabbed hold of the paraglider. Ploymus mountain was directly above Zora's domain, giving Link time to spare, landing on the top of the tail.

He saw the Korok waiting for him.

"Good good, you have the leaf," Kook said. "Now, give it, and the forest dweller's sword you shall have."

Link turning in the Korok leaf for the sword and grinned. It was perfect for training. He waved goodbye and smiled, jumping down to land on the main plaza of the domain. Suddenly, Mipha and Kodah cornering him.

"Link, it has come to our attention, that you have told the other that you would go to the dance with them. Who will it be, me, or Mipha?" Kodah asked.

"Explain," Mipha said.

Link pointed to the rings under his eye.

"Big deal you're tired, pick," Kodah said. Link started sweating. On one hand, he had his new friend Kodah, but he knew Kayden liked her, and Link could get Kayden to ask her if her picked Mipha. On the other hand, Mipha. He owed Mipha... Everything. After the death of Dorephan, Link had brought her all sorts of fish, and he guesses Mipha had liked him before, her not realizing it.

Link stared at Mipha, then Kodah. He sighed.

He pointed at Mipha.

Kodah stormed away. Mipha looked at him with a smile. Them Link pointed at Kodah. Mipha walked away. 

Link had said, he would not go to the dance.

Kodah had gone with Kayden, which was the start of a wonderful relationship.

Mipha not going with Link, had locked herself in her room for two weeks, saying she was working on something when Link came to check on her.

Link stayed on top of the giant fish, whistling and reading.