Sidon's news.

Being stuck with you niece and nephew should be fun. Unless they are making potions and who knows what else.

"Umm... What are ya'll up to?" Sidon asked.

"Coral's making potions, and mom said I have to teach Trident how to walk. Poor guy can't walk five steps," Wave said, sitting on his knees, holding Trident's tiny hands and he stumbled a few feet, then promptly fell down. "Good job buddy, now get up."

"I shall do what my father did to me," Sidon said, picking Trident up, holding him in one hand, and threw him through the air.

"Sweet Hylia!" Wave shouted, jumping up and catching him. Wave fell on his back and set Trident down to the side. "You will make a horrible father."

"Well, I still might be one," Sidon said. Yona walked over.

"Hello, Sidon honey!" she said. She kissed Sidon on the cheek.

"Well, it is time for me to leave, for I had seen everything there was to see," Wave said standing up.

"Is that one my nephew?" Yona asked. Wave turned around and Sidon nodded.

"What do you mean by nephew?" Wave asked.

"Okay, okay. Just don't tell Mipha! I got engaged to Yona," Sidon said.

"Hmm. Yeah okay, so that's Trident, male. That's Coral, female. I am Wave, male. And if you'll excuse me, I need to get fish for Trident," Wave said. Coral handing him a potion.

"You can sneak up on them with that," Coral smiled. 

"Thanks," Wave muttered and walked away. Trident walked over to Yona and hugged her neck.

"Weird bunch of kids our sister's got," Yona said.

"Don't forget Link, OUR brother," he reminded her.

"Ah, yes."