Chapter 8

Chapter 8

NAPATAYO AKO NG makitang lumabas na ang doctor na siyang may hawak sa Mommy ko. Dahil kaylangan ng dugo ni Mommy ay ako na ang nagprisinta na magbigay pero tinest muna ako kung match ba ang dugo naming dalawa.

"How is it doc?"

The doctor nodded at me. "Your blood are match with the patient, so let's go?"

I nodded and smile. I look at Kaiser who's standing beside me. He smiles at me and kissed my forehead before nodding.

"Go ahead, your friend and I will wait." He said.

I pursed my lips. "Okay..."

Naglakad kaming dalawa ng doctor sa Isang kwarto bago ako mahiga sa hospital bed. The doctor find the veins in my arm first before placing a narrow tube to my arms.

"We need to wait 4 hours before your blood transfer to your Mom." The doctor said.

I just nodded and thanks her, a girl nurse is with me until the blood procedure is finally finished. She assist me and didn't leave me alone in the room and always check me up, in short this nurse is doing her job properly.

The nurse gave me a wheelchair and accompanied me to my husband. Kaiser just nodded to nurse while I tried to smile and thank her.

"Are you okay?" Kaiser ask me.

He looks really worried about me so when I look at to Jack he immediately mouthed that I look pale.

"Yeah, I  just... feel dizzy and feeling weak." I answer honestly.

Kaiser looks at me with worried eyes. "Do you want to rest? Or wants to eat something?"

I don't want anything but.... To lessen his worries....

"Just buy me some food's I think I got hungry." I smiled.

He nodded. "Okay what do you want?"

"Just spinach bread and mashed potatoes."

"Okay I'll leave you here with your friend. Wait for me okay?"

I smiled and nod. "Yes love."

He look at Jack before leaving I can't help but to chuckle a little when that looks he gave to my friend is a plain look, more like giving a warning.

"Your husband is the sweetest around you." Jack said with relief reaction. "But when he's not with you, he's such a serious, and ruthless man I encountered with."

I'm feeling weak because of the blood transfer but I laugh because of Jack's reaction to my husband.

"I wanted to be friendly to him because he's your husband but he's such a serious guy! He answers me so shortly and even threaten me to not to do something to you!" Reklamo nito na parang bata.

"He's really just like that to others. That's what I noticed about him." Sabi ko nalang.

Matampuhin pa naman tong lalaking ito kahit pa hindi niya masyadong close ang Isang tao ay nagtatampo kaagad siya kapag napansin niyang walang interest na makipag kaibigan sakanya ang mga ito.

"Yeah, I think so." He sigh and look at me. "But I'm being serious now, your lucky to your husband Rumi. I can tell that, earlier a nurse approach him and ask for his number; clearly seducing him but he just threaten the girl and says leave him alone."

I smiled because of it. I know that all along. My husband is very faithful to me, I noticed it when the first time he sees me cries because I got jealous to his cousin. When that happens I started to notice that he never entertain any woman around him except to me and to his girl cousins and it made me very luck wife.