Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"DO YOU ALREADY have a report about Stefano Zagreus?"

Beau sigh as he read the details he sees on his laptop. His boss didn't really trust so easily except to Madame Harumi. Stefano Zagreus is indeed a manipulator, this is the third time he investigate that man and this is the first time that this happens.

"Based on my own investigation, Stefano Zagreus is one of the intelligence department of organization your father is part off. Yes he's one of the organization members, and as we knew about being part of the membership of intelligence department on the organization—the person who wants to be one of them should be highly intelligent boss. And I think you already get what I'm talking about, we had a hard time to get his background info because he's an intelligent man who blocked his informations so we had a hard time to check it."

"Is that so.... do you already have an idea who's Stefano really person off? Does Stefano really a person of Haruichi? Or it's just he's facade?"

Beau sigh again. He's so stressed this past week because of that fucking man! What does really Stefano is planning?!

"No... I'm so sorry boss but that's the only thing I can't answer for now. But I can tell that Stefano is working for both of them, I just didn't know if he is really a intelligence department member working to Haruichi or his an imposter who's working to Haruichi's family."

Beau heard his boss sigh heavily and he can't blame his boss, this is really so stressing.

"Okay thank you Beau, just call me when you already have an answer for our questions." Then the call died.

Beau shook his head and stared on his laptop again. Stefano is member of intelligence department, so there's no wonder why we having a hard time to get his whole information.

"This will be a very long day. Great." He murmured to himself.

Meanwhile Kaiser is looking at his reflection through the glass window in his wife's office. He should be always on his wife side for now on because the danger is near to her. This is the reason too my did he wanted to be his wife's employee because he can keep an eye on her when she's in café. Stefano is really manipulator man, he can't just stay still when that kind of man is trying to reach his wife.

"Hey let's go, the other staff is ready to meet you love."

Kaiser choked on his own saliva when he heard Harumi called him. He looked at his wife with disbelief and his lips parted.

"What did you just call me?" I ask with disbelief.

Harumi look at me with her innocent eyes. "Love?"

Huh! That's shock me. This is the first time he heard his wife to call him that.

I tried to calmed myself before speaking again. "This is the first time you call me that."

Harumi smile innocently. "I realized that I don't have endearment to you and it feels unfair so yeah. I'm calling you love, why? You don't want that?"

He quickly shook his head. "No that's fine, it's just I was just shock because you suddenly called me love."

Napatango tango si Harumi bago ngumiti. "So let's go?"

Kaiser smile and walk towards to his wife. He placed his hands on her wife's shoulder before leaving the office.

The married couple walk towards at the café and all the staff's are in a line with a pleasant smile to greet them. Harumi smile back and held his husband arm and pulled him towards at the center.