Chapter 4

A/N: hello selenites, sorry for being inactive I'm just to busy from the upcoming quiz bee. So I think this is for now haha😅

Warning mature content

If you're not open minded enough and uncomfortable to read this, please just skip this chapter/don't read this chapter thank you.

Chapter 4

"K-kaiser this is embarrassing."

He didn't answer me. Instead he gripped my hair and pull it closer to him, and I yelped. I'm in position like a dog style and I'm fully naked Infront of him now, and what he's doing to me is making me more wet down there to my private part.

"Hhmp!" I gasped in shock when Kaiser spanked my butt cheek.

"Damn. You look so fucking majestic right now, baby." Kaiser whispered to my ears and gently bit it.

Kaagad naginit ang buong muka ko dahil sa sinabi niya, his rough and big hands are roaming around to my whole body. Sometimes his hands will roam to my thighs and caressed it, but this time it's not gentle at all. He's teasing me, I know that. Because his hands will start to touch my private part and will down it slowly when he feels I like what he was doing.

"Tell me Harumi. Tell me that you like what I am doing to you." He kissed his way to my cheeks until he reached my ear and whispered. "Because I wanted to fuck you; rough in my bed, to finally claimed you as mine."

I nodded. Because I did! I like what he is doing to my body. This is the first time my body feels like this and I like it. So much.

But I think he didn't like how I answer him. He bit my earlobe so I let out a soft cry. He twisted his fingers on my hair and pulled it. My body shakes as he spanked me again while his fingers are twisted to my hair, pulling it a little harder.

"I need your answer baby." He demands.

"Yes, I like what you were doing to me." I whisper, wanting him to finally touch me and kissed me.

I felt his smirk against my earlobe as he let my hair down and reached my neck; I cried in pleasure when he pressed the sides of my neck; so tight. But it's enough for me to feel the pressure and I eventually found it slightly hard to breathe. It only lasted for a few minutes before he release the pressure.

Sobrang init ng pakiramdam ko dahil sa ginagawa niya sa katawan ko ngayon. But I'm being honest to myself, I don't want this to stop. I want this; so bad. I wanted the feeling that Kaiser is making me feel right now.

Ipinahiga niya ako sa kama bago ako halikan, hindi iyon marahan kundi marahas. Kaiser's lips were so warm against mine; it's so sensual to feeling. I pressed my lips more to him to feel his rough kisses, I wanted him to kiss me more even though his rough kisses makes me gasped for air.

Kaiser put his hands on my neck again and squeeze the side of it, he tilted my head more to angle my face so he could kiss my mouth full. I tried to mimicked the way his lips move to mine but I failed. Mas lalong dumiin ang mga halik niya sakin dahil sa pagsubok ko kanina na sabayan ang halik niya.

I'm gasping for air when he slid his warm tongue to my mouth and tugged my hair again. Napatingala ako dahil sa ginawa niya, tears are forming to my eyes as he keeps kissing me roughly. His tongue explored inside of my mouth as if he wants to consume me. Hindi ko kayang salubingin ang dila niya dahil sa intensidad ng galaw ng dila at bibig niya.

My hands touch his hard tattooed chest to push him slightly because I can't breathe properly anymore and that's because of his rough kisses. But it seems like Kaiser didn't like it; he use his other hands to hold my hands and pinned above me.