Fatigue: 0 Strength: 500
Agility: 103 Sense: 100
Vitality: 250 Intelligent: 180
_________________________________

Remaining Points: Unavailability

Extra Info

Remi then click extra data that showing about her other life's in difference dimensions. Remi click the preview as the holographic show up with information.

Name: Cecilia Te' ValacSpesies: The Great Grand Master Of Tower Magic

Spesies: The Great Grand Master Of Tower Magic

Description: The most powerful ones on her dimensions as the heaven kingdom feel threatened with Cecilia power make them choose to destroyed Cecilia by summon all the heroes from other dimensions.The great war was never ended with a lot of deadly so Cecilia decided to seperated her core through the whole dimensions. Her subordinates was disappointed but their still the order from theirs master. Her last version sight was being laid at the white hall glass in the middle of air.

Remi stare to the next ones.

Name : Yanagi SuzukaCareer : The Office woman

Career : The Office woman

Description: The stern and serious woman that work as officer government. Suzuka was an orphanage in the beginning so she grows up into the cold and cruelty environment. Having a junior to keep monitoring as he's the ones that's always test her patient. But turn out her junior was a her stalker and unfortunately being killed by him before she even know it . Last sight of Suzuka was the crazy smile maniac that her junior showing to her before death.

Remi got curious about this life's so without hesitation she purchase the last sight that Suzuka saw.

"Yanagi-senpai!~"

I opened my eyes before glance on the side just to see the young men wearing neat suit colour black and white sitting on the chair.He has raven hair pairing with blue gray eyes with small pouting.

' Oh~ It's feels liked I'm the one that facing this situations....'

Remi realised that she just saw this sight throughout Suzuka eyes but can't control the movement nor her speaking.