Late Regrettably

Ola la la la~
Hello my dear readers!

For this chapter I'll not really following the main plot from anime nor manga so hope you guys will not confusing if there slightly that change with my stories.

Well, hope you guys enjoying it!~

___________________________________________

"Die......Baji....." Said Kazutora while stabbing the back of Baji.

Takemitchi wide his eyes as soon as the knife gone deeper on the back of Baji's body.

"Ahh.....!!!!!!" Snapped as fast as he can Takemitchi shove Kazutora on the car falling down.

"Baji-kun?!!Are you okay?!" Takemitchi looking back just to seeing that Baji standing still didn't showing hurts.

"Just a scratch.Thanks for the save, Takemitchi." Baji refuse to showing how much hurt the injuries that his got and lied to make Takemitchi relief.

"Like hell a stab will label as a scratch....haa.... seriously Kei-chan, you're still dumb to choose a word to cover your lie...." The whispering from the purple eyes girl looking from somewhere hidden part with both of her friends, waiting for their planned.

"Hey, are you think that's what we planning will work? Does we must save him before he dying from losing blood?!" Said the pink hair boy with black strand panicked when saw a red spots begun to appear behind Baji.

*Smash!*

"Ouch!" That guy hold his sting head grunt from the attack.

"Shut up, Remi-hime has said that we must let that Baji guy to 'died' first before we save him. Are you going senile or just a dumb to forget this info." Said the blond mix olive hair guy without looking at his friend.

"Bu-but, if the planning was going wrong. Baji will died for sure and I'm gonna be guilty for the rest of my life, how can I show my face to Chifuyu when that happening?!"

" Then never showing your face to anyone as there no good when seeing you anyway...." Kojiro roll his eyes before give attention to the fighting.

"That's rude! Oh, what can I expect from cold blood snake liked you....!"

Ryusei jolt a bit when seeing Kojiro give a very ominous glance that make the pink guy shut his mouth this time.

Remi that been hearing the arguments can only sigh a bit before give her attention to the Mikey that already on top of Kazutora beating that guy without any emotion.

' Was that....?' Remi wide her eyes a bit when saw there a small dark whirlpool on the middle of Manjirou chest that can be seen by Remi.

[ Exactly, that was what their called a dark impulse, Host! ]

'Hurm....so this was a start dark impulse appear on that brat?'

[ Ermm, nope! The begun of this dark impulse is the first moment when Shinichiro backing time from that time. It's was birth from pure love mix a curse from the past travel time. ]

'Oh yeah, how can I forget about it....' Remi frown seeing Kazutora didn't even blocked the punch from Manjirou.

'Dang, it's looks hurt when seeing in reality........'