Painful Truth

October, 31st 2005.

Tokyo manji gangs 150 versus valhallas 300.The victor of this unprecdented conflict.... Was the tokyo manji gang.

Also.....a tragic end to the battle was latter known as bloody halloween.

- Two weeks later -

Chifuyu kneel down to give a respect to the family member of Baji. After give a respect Chifuyu start to clean a bit around that tombstone before sitting in front them silently.

Chifuyu looking down to ground as the bright sun warmly his body. Waiting there with calmly and patiently.

"I hope you be in peace-" before Chifuyu finish talk , the harsh smack on his back make him shriek.

"Arghk?! It's hurt , Baji-san!!" Chifuyu quickly standing while rubbing his sting back .

"Then don't act cool in front other family grave, idiot...." Baji roll his eyes putting the food that he's brought from convenience store.

"Baji-san......." Chifuyu staring at Baji before frown a bit.

"Doesn't it weird to give a yakisoda and juice for offering." Chifuyu point at the cheap yakisoba.

"Shut it, they're must proud to taste the greatest yakisoba that I've brought to them. It's not liked mandatory to offering fruits and beer while visiting cemetery." Baji standing while looking at the tombstone of his family, thinking deeply.

Chifuyu who's standing beside him was glance at Baji for a few time before looking away. It's feels doesn't right after what happened before but he glad that Baji was save and still alive right now.

If ever Baji didn't survived from that suicide, probably Chifuyu sobbing and whimpering right now. Chifuyu then remember back that day again.

- Flashback -

Chifuyu and the toman get news that Baji was being treated at the hospital quickly rush at there and saw a Kazutora that been talking to the woman.

"Kazutora!!" Called Draken and the others getting closer to the front ward.

"Quiet down, we're at the hospital right now...." The woman, Ryoko rubbing her temple while sitting at the chair while sigh a bit.

"Sorry....." The gangs calm down as they waiting for operations done.

Several minutes later , the old guy wearing white coat walk out from operation ward and asking for family present.

"It's me , I'm the mother of Baji Keisuke " Ryoko standing as clench her hand on her chest.

" Fortunately the wound didn't worse or else he will not survived from the stabbing. But he need more check up and treatment to avoiding bacterial infection, I'll provide a medicine and some schedule for his meals, as long as he followed the instructions. Your kid will recovered soon." Said the doctor guide Ryoko to more information and giving the schedule later.

Chifuyu was trembling as he doesn't yet move from feel lost after Baji's commit suicide. Takemitchi tear up as he thinks that he finally succeeded to prevent Baji from died even he still got injury.

The other gangs then get out to telling the other members that waiting on the outside the news as theirs cheer for that. Mikey was usually quite down but deep down he hold the tear and relieved that his childhood friend was survived.

All of suddenly the happiness moment stop when they heard the heavy footsteps walking to them. Several cops with full uniform standing there with stern face looking at Kazutora that been looking down.Mikey take deep breaths before turn his attention to Kazutora with a frown.