Another Bug

13 August 2003

"Chiro, are you going to opening the shop today?" Ask Shirayuuki looking at Shinichiro that adjust his shoes in front entrance door.

"Yea, you're going stay at home or following me?" Ask Shinichiro without turn back.

"Hurm, I'll joining you at the evening later after take Iza-kun to visiting his friends....."

"His not my friend?!!?He is my servant!!" Said Izana loudly from the kitchen make the twin sweatdrop about how good his hearing to heard this far.

"Well, take care!!" Said Shinichiro leave the house to go opening their S.S motor shop.

".................." Let out the phone, Shirayuuki send a some message before being reprimanded by Izana.

"Are we going now?" Izana standing behind Shirayuuki make a girl to jolt a little.

"Yeah...." Slip the phone inside her pocket, Shirayuuki send Izana at the his old orphanage to see Kakucho.

After change a few word and give a some souvenirs to Kakucho and the other kids she then leave going to the motor shop.As soon as Shirayuuki arrived she found Baji and Kazutora standing in front the entrance mirror of S.S Motor shop.

Knowing what their planning to stealing the bike this night make Shirayuuki approach them silently.

"Hey Kei-chan!" Said Shirayuuki from behind make the both boys jolt suprise.

"E-Eh?!Yuuki-nee!!!" Baji turn to see his sister's Manjirou while Kazutora look bewildered seeing the woman that he didn't know.

"What're you guys doing here?" Said Shirayuuki again with gentle smiles.

"Ermmm, nothing at all!Ah!This is Kazutora my other friends! Kazutora, this woman is Mikey's sister, Sano Shirayuuki!" Introduces Baji to both of us.

"Oh! Hello my name is Kazutora Hanemiya.." Kazutora wide his eyes when heard that this girl was a sister of Manjirou, a guy that he's respected.

"Fufu, hello to you too.My name is Sano Shirayuuki!Just call me Yuuki-nee, Tora-chan!" Shirayuuki pat on the head's Kazutora while said it.

".......Um!!" The cheek of the guy become cherry when feels the warm from that pat.

"Since you guys already here why not you guys coming inside. I'll prepare some snacks to both of you." Shirayuuki push the door that make a bell ringing.

"Huh?What do you meaning by that?Are you working at here, Yuuki-nee?" Ask Baji following from behind with Kazutora.

"Yes and nope, this shop is mine and Chiro. We're decide to opening bike shop after retirement from gangs."

Explains Shirayuuki made the boys flinch went their realise who the owner of this shop that their planning to stealing.

"O-oh it's good to hear that you start a nice business, Yuuki-nee..." Said Baji with crack tone.

"Oh you brought a customer?Eh Keisuke?" Shinichiro walking closer while wiping his hand that dirt with oil.

"Yup, found them in front the shop so I invite them to coming inside.....Wait here I'll grab some water and snacks..." Shirayuuki enter the other room.

Shinichiro looking at the teens boy before chatting a little bit before continuing his work to repairs the bike that customer left.Baji and Kazutora start to explore inside shop and stop at the bike that meaning to stealing them.

"Oh aren't ya liking that bike.Too bad you guys can't buy them cause that not on sell. I've planned to give this CB25OT to Manjirou for his present birthdays." Said Shinichiro walked closer to the bike while hold the handle motor.