Everyone Deserve To Be Happy

In the middle of heavy thunderstorms, the the girl who's wearing black blouse standing quietly in front of grave yard of Sano's family.

"I-i can't save you...... i'm sorry.....father....." Say the girl while staring far.

Don't know how long has been past since she coming here.She didn't even care about herself getting wet from the rain.All the sound become numb to her sense.

In her mind just have multiple questions that keep appear in any seconds.

How can she's stop the fate of her father when she don't even know the date of accident be.

Why didn't she agree to come with her father to buy medicine for Manjiro who's got fever.

Why didn't she following her instinct to object Manjiro to playing outside even when there snow in the night.

Just.

Just.

Just why....

Why she take easy about the small things liked that and being results of Makoto died.

How can she know that her permission for Manjiro to going playing snow will getted fever instead.Then the next day will be heavy snow and was the true day of Makoto got accident and died immediatly.

Sakurako who's shock with the news fallin sick and being in the ward.She healthy has been down as the days past by.

Shinichiro was been taking care of young Manjiro while Shirayuuki start to take part time jobs for several weeks to pay for her mother ward bills.Her grandpa even doing the usual rutine but deep inside she know that her grandpa feel misery of losing his son.

Shirayuuki trying hard to collect more money to paying all the bills and trying to search for treatment about her mother's illnes until Manjiro reach 8 year old.

- Time Skip -

*Ring! ring! ring! ring!*

"Sano-san, their some call from your family!"

Shirayuuki glance at her colleagues before thank him and answar the call.

"Hello?"

"...........Yuuki.......mom....mo-mom don't have much time now......" The sound of Shinichiro that hold the tearing been hear cross the phone.

"What?" Shirayuuki know this will happened based on what her remember from the manga but hearing herself it feel totally different.

Her mind become blank for a second.

"Wha-what should we do now *hic!*...I-i'm scared tha-that mo-mom will....urgh.....*hic!*.....urgh.... Yu-Yuuki......." Shinichiro didn't hide anymore then start to crying, let out all his worriness to his sister.

She feels there something stuck on her throat and she found hard to breath.It take a few minute to collect her mind before consulting her twin.

"Chiro, it's gonna be okay.Where are you right now?How about grandpa, Emma-chan and Jiro-chan?"

"We all at the ho-hospital right now. Manjiro has been keep company mother with Emma as for grandpa,he-he being treatment right now cause his faint after hear the news.But the doctor saying it was cause of his old years and only stress, it's nothing worse so you don't have to worry." Say Shinichiro act tough even a minute age he crying.

"Thank god, you wait there. I'll come as fast as i can." Shirayuuki end the call then ask permission for leave early to her manager.

Knowing her stuff situation, the manager let Shirayuuki take a day off.Start her bike and made a way through to hospital, she park her bike and walk faster to Sakurako's ward.At the outside ward can be seeing Shinichiro standing there while stare at nothing.