Spin Off:Letter From Baji (10)

Remi was seperate as she followed the trainer on the girls side which the same as Ryusei and Kojiro. After done with physical training as a daily morning, she was going through field training exercises in the middle of winter.

*Achoo!*

"*Snort* You don't even adapting yet with this training after so long at here?" Sneer the blond girl that running beside her while holding the rifle.

This girl is Aizawa Misa , the only one that don't had many friends because of her personality.Well it's not liked she arrogant but more like a awkward person mixed tsundere. Because of this personality she will straight and sharp tongue when talk to people.

"Why don't you just stand by the lieutenant rather than running with us, you'll be burden to us if you make a mistake."

One looks it will look liked Misa was looking down on her but Remi knowing that deep down on her heart this young girl was actually cared about her health but didn't know how to express her feelings.

That why there always be misunderstood whenever Misa interact with the girls. Remi the only girl that still talking to her even though Miss always speaking in rude tone.

"Nahh, maybe I got compliment from a hot seniors that been stalks peeking on us...~" tease Remi talking back to Misa.

Remi and her friends already been training almost three week nonstop, there no single day that Remi forget to contact Chifuyu and the others.

"Well, their just a dirt boy that haven't been saw a girl for a long time.... don't get so full of yourself...." After that Misa running forward leaving Remi that blinking on her.

'Pft! How cute....Is she worry about me and caution me about the boys...'

Remi smile while trying to keep up with the other as there still few round they have to done.

- Flash Backs -

"I heard that you was catching on some problems with naughty boys.....mind to explain to me?"

Remi turn around just to see the big man in the suit sitting crossing legs on the sofa in the living room.She never now that the time to see this 'father' has come , Remi looking at that man carefully.

The guy that she wrote as a bussy business man was able to visited her after knowing she was been kidnapped before. Remi don't even feel relieved to see this man as she doesn't even have any memories with him before.

" I was on my way to going home and then there a gang biker suddenly attacks me and abduction me for unknown reasons. I barely escaped as my friends successful found the place that hold me, thanks to them I don't get much wounds. And now I been achieved the phycology treatment."

"Hurmm, as for the gang that kidnapping you?"

" Article 51 of the Juvenile Law of Japan provide that ' in case a person who is under 18 years of age at the time of commission of an offence is to be punishment with death penalty ' .....in case the victims is dead .But theirs got a luck as theirs shall be sentenced to imprisonment for 7 year."

' And there are hidden cameras that have evidence to strengthen this criminal case.... It's thank to him.......'

Report Remi to that man.

"............Said Remi, what are you want to do now?" Lend on his hand that rest on his tight, that man looking straight to his daughter.

"Are you really asking this question to me?" Remi lift her one side eyes brow.

"It's your decisions to make as you're the one that involves in this matter." Said that man the fact.