[hyunho] shower of kisses

TITLE: shower of kisses
CHARACTERS: Lee Minho × Hwang Hyunjin
WORDS: 3220
WARNING protected sex, aftercare, first time, praise kink, hickeys, cockwarming

______________________________
***

Hyunjin was standing in front of the mirror in his bathroom, watching the drops of water fall down his naked body with a sad expression resting on his face.

He didn't like his body, even though people would always tell him how perfect he looked. They had never seen him without his clothes and the view of his reflection in the mirror was making him even sadder.

He had a boyfriend, but him and Minho had never gone any further than kissing and cuddling, even though they had been together for almost a year now. The brunette trusted Minho a lot, but they had never had sex because he was too insecure.

Minho had asked him a few times, but Hyunjin had always said no and of course, the blond had accepted it. Eventually, he had stopped asking, hoping that Hyunjin would tell him when he was ready.

Maybe it was because of Hyunjin's lack of experience. Minho was a few years older than him, which meant that he was so experienced already and had seen many people, who surely looked better than him. Hyunjin on the other hand had just moved into his first apartment two years ago and Minho was his first boyfriend.

In Hyunjin's eyes, Minho was everything he wasn't. He was good-looking, experienced, rich and really successful. He didn't know what Minho saw in someone like him.

Suddenly, a loud voice was calling him from somewhere in the apartment. "Jinnie, are you here?" Hyunjin recognized the voice, it was Minho. He must have used his spare key to come in when he hadn't opened the door because he had been showering.

The brunette didn't answer, though. He was too focused on all the imperfections of his body.

Outside of the bathroom, in the hallway, Minho was standing in front of the door. He was confused because he had looked for his boyfriend everywhere except for the bathroom. It was late already, where the hell could he be?

Minho gently knocked on the door of the bathroom and when he didn't get an answer from inside, he frowned. When he didn't hear the shower either, he slowly opened the door, peeking inside of the room carefully.

A beam of light fell onto Hyunjin, snapping him out of his thoughts and bringing him back to reality. He quickly turned to the door, startled.

The blond was met with the sight of Hyunjin being naked and when he realized this, he immediately closed the door  gasping and his eyes were wide. "Sorry."

Hyunjin just stood there, frozen. He heard steps in front of the door, it almost sounded like Minho was walking away, but then changed his mind and came back.

His next words were chosen carefully and he hesitated before speaking them. "I'm really sorry, Jinnie. Are you okay?"

Even though he had only seen Hyunjin for a split second, he had noticed the sad expression on his face.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine." He cursed at himself for stuttering. For a short moment, Hyunjin closed his eyes to gather his thoughts and then grabbed a towel to wrap it around his waist, quietly opening the door.