"Somebody once told me the world is a cruel piece of shit"

911 — Ellise — 3:09

TW: SA

"Quit rubbing on each other." I rolled my eyes,

"quit being jealous." Cellbit snapped.

"Dont fight!" roier grunted.

"im leaving." I groaned, i wasnt going to start some loosing fight. Roier sighed and nodded. i left.

outside the house

I had walked here for nothing, wow what a great thing! I phoned an uber. i was just peacefully waiting for my uber when i felt someone one touch my shoulders. "Quackity! what a nice surprise." Rubius,

In a panic of the sudden touch i punched in the stomach. he urked back. "w-what do you want rubius.." I said my body suddenly being filled with adrenaline. I was shaking, and horribly too. "Oh nothing, i just thought id stop by and give you a little hello." Rubius smiled. "how did you know i was here.." I felt like i wanted to scream but not being able to. Rubius didnt say anything, just wrapped his arms around my waist, it felt warm for a minute then it felt like a piercing pain, almost as if he was gripping his nails into me. burning my skin off. "R-rubius please dont touch me." I felt the water in my eyes start to swell. He led me to an holding my waist not saying a word as i pleading for him to let me go, trying to turn to the people on the street for help but no one bat an eye.

i just let him have me. i let him have his away with me once we were in the alley.

He left me there, i hid behind a trashcan. my clothes were on, but i could still feel his hands on me. I felt dirty. I sobbed, i wanting to disappear.

"this world is a cruel piece of shit!" i cried, "He thinks im sort of game."

"Hey" A voice said. i didn't recognize it, i got scared and gripped on to my thighs, indenting my nails in them. "Youre not suppose to be hear, get the fuck—" a loud noise and then the man fell to the ground. I stayed as quiet as i could. "Patito?" A voice said, it sounded like luzu. I said quitet though, incase i was just having some sort of weird realistic daydream. "Patito?.. please answer me." The voice sounded desperate. "Luzu?.. is that you?" I felt so scared to talk, my voice felt so cracky and low. "Oh my god, you poor duck, what are you doing here? its late!" It was luzu. He was right there infront of me, i didnt know what to say, but actions speak louder than words, so i just hugged him tightly. "Hm, do you wanna go home? i could take you home." Luzu whispered into my ear as he rubbed my back soothingly. "Mhm.."

I looked at the ground, i hadnt notice it before but there was blood on the floor. My eyes widen.