"A hazy memory.. or a dream?"

SONG: hidden in the sand — tallyhall — 1:55

Alexis a wondrous child, he loved to wonder around and nap. His two favorite things.

Quackity pov
I hummed as i waddled around the forest until a came to the spot, the spot wasn't just any spot! it was the one spot in the whoolleee forest that was a plains with one big pretty oak tree that had viney leaves reaching down to the floor. Some of the branches even fell to the floor. enough for anyone to climb on.. and that exactly what i was gonna do! climb to the top of the oak tree. I stood admiring the beauty of the tree, even if it was just a tree, its mixed dark and bright leaves made it shine.

"Hey!" A voice called out.

i looked around to see a little boy, he was shorter than me. A messy mop of brown hair with a black hoodie that looked too big be his.

"Your standing in the way!" he pouted, his red eyes shined in the sun.. "uhm.. what?" i was confused my head slightly tilted. "I cant see what im painting!" he said crossing his arms. I realized he was holding a paint brush, with the tip being covered in brown paint. "oh, im sorry ill get out the way—" i murmured, quite embarrassed. "No! stay there!" the boy shouted at me. i was confused, but did not disobey and stood there. Watching as the short boy mixed up brown and alot of white, until it looked like an almost reciprocated of my skin tone.

after a minute or two I couldnt hold myself from not moving anymore and wanted to climb the tree already. The boy hadnt looked away from his painting, besides the small peaks he made to look at me. I started to climb up, grabbing onto the branches getting scratches on my knees and blisters on my hands. I didnt care though.

After another couple of minutes, the boy peaked from the canvas he was hiding behind. "Huh?!" he panicked, "up here!" i shouted to him waving my hands, i was a third up the tree. He looked up and saw me, his eyes tinkling like hes never seen someone climb a tree. He cleaned his paint brush, and started painting again, peaking every now in then.

this process repeated until i made it the the top of the tree, i felt so high up. The boy looked like a little spec of brown and black. i could sense he was trying to make me come down. i waddled myself all the way down carefully, until i just jumped down from the tree. The boy ran to me, panicked. i landed just fine though the jump wasnt big.

I yawned as i hit the ground and i crawled over to the trunk.. i yawned once more. until everything simply went blurry then disappeared.

then Alexis woke up from the bed, hearing that annoy alarm go, 'beep beep beep' he could perfectly mimic it from how much hes heard it.

He jumped up from bed..
turning off his alarm and coming in eye contact with the painting. Black text in the corner of the painting,

"Even the most adventurous people need naps.
—Luzu Vlogs"