"W is for what in the flying fuckery"

Romance is boring — Los campesinos! — 2:53

We sat and chatted, letting the conversation flow where ever it went.

i found out he likes olives, while i completely despise them.

soon my phone ringed, "Oh sorry," i said pickinf my phone outta my pocket.

It was roier. i hung up. "It was a scam." I said, i didnt want to worry too much about him right now, ill just shoot him a text saying im busy. He called again..

"Ugh, just give me moment." I answered the phone.

Luzu went quiet just staring at me.

"QUACKITY YOU WONT BELIEVE WHATS HAPPENING!!!" Roier sounded so excited. "what?" i said bluntly.

"IM GETTING MARRIED!" Roier basically screamed.

"WHAT IN THE FLYING FUCKERY??" i yelled out, out of all the things ive seen roier get overly excited about it was always small things.. but getting married?! luzu laughed at my sudden burst of shock.. Roier over heard him. "Who are you with? am i on speaker?" Roier said, a but confused still i was normally alone. "Uhh, no youre not on speakerphone, and im just catching up with an old friend." I explained to him. "FRIEND? WHAT ABOUT ME AM I NOT ENOUGH?!" Roier teasingly scolded me, i giggled. "Of course you are enough roier.. but may we talk about this another time?" I said, trying to keep the chit chat short so i could continue to hear luzu calming voice. "Yea obviously, im going to tell you all the details!" Roier said, "dont bore me with too many details, you know romance is boring." I said and then we shared and laugh and goodbye.

I didnt realize luzu was attempting to climb the tree. He looked like an idiot.

I laughed my ass off for a good minute. "You seriously suck at climb," i helped him up.

"Romance is boring?" Luzu said grabbing my cheek and caressing it. "Yea romance is boring! theres many things i could do to prove it to you.. if i was prepared." I stuck my tongue out to him.

this was completely wrong, i loved the thought of romance i was jealous of anyone who was able to find a romantic life. so i could admit to you, i felt a little jealousy towards roier knowing he was getting married.. romance was beautiful.. love is beautiful. Just like luzu.