"Admiring or being creepy?"

creds to my friend sharkie for the art!!

ocean eyes — billie Eilish — 3:06

"this 'adventurous' person needs a nap.. forever." Alexis groaned itching his eyes.

Alexis got himself up from bed walking to his closet, picking out his uniform, of the oxxo he worked at.

timeskip

He unlocked the door and walked in, going on to turn the lights.

"BOO!" a voice creeped up on him, it was roier. I jumped from the sudden scare, "Roier!" I cried out angrily. "Dont scare me like that!!" I pouted. Roier giggled scratching the back of his hair.

"do you have lice or something?" i teased him, i turned in the lights and went over to the counter. "i dont have lice!" roier stuck is tongue out to me, i did the same.

As the clock clicked to the next minute i already knew this was going to be one long boring day.

As the time pasted on, i just served the customers with what they need.. it got so boring. i felt like almost falling asleep.

until..

"hello?" a voice called out, patting me on the shoulder. I got up from the counter embarrassed to be caught almost falling asleep in the couch... "i just want a water bottle." the man placed the bottle for me to scan, i ruffled my hair outta my face. Scanning the item. I looked up at him...

red eyes that shimmered under the lighting.

I caught myself staring for a minute, he stared at me too. we didnt say anything.. it wasnt an awkward stare. it was just both of us admiring each other.

i broke the silence by giving him his water bottle, "uh uh- just take it— its on me-" i said stuttering not exactly sure what to say at this point. "oh- uhm thanks." he walked out the store..

"were you admiring him for a minute or just being creepy?" roier teased me.

"shut up."

i couldn't stop thinking about those perfect red eyes he had.