(Y/N) and Naruto followed. The former's long white hair grew, shooting thousands of needles, many of which impaled Pain, but he continued moving throughout the assault.

Pain clapped his hands together.

Pain: Planetary Devastation!!!

A small black orb appeared in between his palms. He threw it into the sky, where it began to grow bigger.

(Y/N) and Naruto, as well as the surrounding area (and Pain himself) began to float, being pulled towards the black orb.

The ground and trees were attached to the black orb, creating something that resembled a meteor.

Naruto stood on pieces of earth that were pulling dragged towards the orb. He shot a Tailed Beast Ball at it, but it did nothing.

(Y/N), meanwhile, pushed through the pull and zoomed down at Pain.

(Y/N): Tool Creation Jutsu!!

Eight weapons made out of glowing red chakra formed around him. (Y/N) pointed at Pain, and the weapons raced towards the Akatsuki.

Pain grunted as he avoided four, but the other impaled themselves in both arms, his back, and one leg.

Just then, a huge piece of earth being pulled upwards by the orb smashed into (Y/N), sending him into the now gigantic meteor-like orb.

Naruto and (Y/N) were both trapped within it, seemingly crushed by the debris and rubble from the nearby earth.

Pain landed on the ground, ripping the weapons from himself. They landed on the ground, but didn't disappear.

Pain: <thinking> He's still alive...

An explosion happened on the side of the meteor. Pain looked at it curiously.

Two clawed hands broke through the earth and a creature emerged. It had no skin, only musculature. It roared.

Pain: To think it was this powerful...

Eight tails shot out of the earth as well. It was nearly the completed Nine-Tails.

Pain: He dug himself out of the Planetary Devastation...! Incredible power. I should enlarge...

He was caught off guard when he saw the creature seemingly freeze. It trembled and growled lowly.

That's when a skeletal glowing (F/C) hand ripped itself through the earth below the Nine-Tails. A skeletal torso emerged.

Pain: <thinking> The Susanoo... He has a Mangeko Sharingan then... Did it evolve mid-battle?

(Y/N) was standing in the middle of the Susanoo avatar. His skin was still pale and his long white hair reached his feet.

He roared as he jumped from the ball of earth, down towards the ground, the Susanoo staying around him throughout it all.

Bones came shooting out of (Y/N)'s palms, down at Pain, who dodged them all.

Once (Y/N) got near to him, Pain held out his hand, intending to use Almighty Push, but the Susanoo rammed its fists into the Akatsuki with incredible speed.

Pain was slammed into the ground, just as the Susanoo raised its fist again.

The orange haired man jumped up and kicked at the avatar. It bounced off the tough defense of the Susanoo's ribcage.

(Y/N)'s hair grew and wrapped itself around Pain, squeezing him tight. He couldn't move an inch.

The (F/C) Susanoo held out its hand and a katana of the same color appeared in it. As the avatar was about to swing it, it changed into a scythe.