Chapter XXII

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

(Y/N) continued moving over to where the red chakra was coming from.

When he finally reached the location (a huge crater), he saw a very confusing scene.

Team Asuma, Kiba, Lee, Yamato, and Sakura were there with Naruto who was staring at a person surrounded in red chakra with three tails protruding from them.

(Y/N): <thinking> That looks like how Naruto did back at the Tenchi Bridge... But how? Naruto's right there...

He watched as Naruto jumped at the person.

Naruto: Sora, that's enough!!

(Y/N): <shocked> Sora?!

One of Sora's tails whacked Naruto into the ground. He then raised an arm to attack Naruto.

(Y/N)'s hair grew longer, his skin turned pale, and horns emerged from his head. He charged towards Sora and punched him in the face, sending him crashing into the side of the crater.

Sakura: (Y/N)!!

Shikamaru: Thank god, it's you.

(Y/N): What the hell's going on?

Naruto: That's Sora... He has Nine-Tails' chakra.

(Y/N): What?! <sighs> Never mind. I'll ask how after we deal with him!

Sora glared at (Y/N). Naruto stood up.

Naruto: Sora, snap out of it!

Sora roared, sending out a shockwave that blew Naruto back, and nearly swept (Y/N) off of his feet.

(Y/N): Shit...

Lee and Kiba ran towards Sora, ready to attack.

(Y/N): Wait, don't!!

Sora easily slapped them away from him, causing the Leaf ninja to scream in pain.

(Y/N) hovered off of the ground before moving towards Sora and grabbing his arms.

(Y/N): Enough!!

He threw Sora into the side of the crater.

Yamato made a hand sign.

Yamato: Wood Style Jutsu!!

Pieces of wood shot out of the ground and wrapped around Sora. He struggled for a bit before destroying them.

(Y/N): It looks like I'll have to get serious. This is going to cause lots of damage, but I don't think there's any other way to stop him.

Naruto: Wait, (Y/N)!!

The white haired male turned to look at the younger boy.

Naruto began walking over towards Sora.

Naruto: You and me are the same. Hey, Sora, remember? We thrashed around like this then and tried to stop each other. I guess we were pretty dumb, huh? That's just the way we are.

(Y/N): What's he talking about?

One of Sora's tails moved towards Naruto, but he dodged it and summoned multiple Shadow Clones that all jumped on Sora.

Shikamaru: Did he get him?

As the Naruto clones struggled, a huge shockwave blew them all away except for the real Naruto.