Chapter XIII

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

(Y/N) watched as the black orb expanded. He gathered chakra in his palms.

(Y/N): <thinking> What the hell is that?

A crater began to form around Naruto. (Y/N) looked back at Sakura's fallen form.

He quickly moved away from her, knowing that Naruto will follow him. He had to get her out of harm's way.

Like he thought, Naruto followed him, aiming the ball at (Y/N).

The white haired male closed his eyes and gathered chakra around his palms.

Naruto shot the black ball at him, a trail of destruction following in its wake.

(Y/N) held out his palms and a barrage of transparent fists shot towards the ball.

(Y/N): Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack!!

The ball and the fists collided, creating an enormous explosion that blew back both combatants.

When the dust cleared, Naruto was growling, unharmed, while (Y/N) held a giant axe made out of glowing red chakra.

(Y/N): Tool Creation Jutsu.

He launched himself at Naruto, swinging the axe downwards at him.

(Y/N): Odachi Sweep!!

Naruto raised two tails that met the axe midway. The two clashed as they both struggled to gain the upper hand.

(Y/N): <thinking> Crap! We are evenly matched! How powerful is a Tailed Beast really?

The older grit his teeth and closed his eyes, yelling as he pulled the axe back and slashed downwards, breaking through the two tailed shield.

When the axe collided with Naruto's body, the impact caused him to smash against the ground, creating a huge crater and a shockwave that blew (Y/N) back a little.

Before (Y/N) could catch a breath, Naruto pounced onto him, slashing his claws everywhere.

(Y/N) managed to block most of the slashes with the axe, but a few hit him.

The white haired male jumped back and closed his eyes again.

(Y/N): Tool Creation Jutsu!

The axe quickly broke apart into a multitude of sharp glowing red stakes.

They launched themselves at Naruto, pinning him to the ground.

(Y/N): Sorry that hurt, Naruto, but I've got to calm you down.

He created a glowing red kanabo and jumped into the air, bringing it downwards at Naruto.

Unfortunately, Naruto let out an ear piercing roar, which created a powerful shockwave that shattered the stakes and blowing (Y/N) up into the air.

(Y/N): Shit! I should've put more chakra into those stakes!

Naruto jumped into the air, punching (Y/N) in the chest, causing him to cough up blood.

The white haired male quickly held open his palms. Transparent fists surrounded them.

(Y/N): Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack!!

The two fists continuously punched Naruto in the stomach, sending him downwards towards the earth.

As they both fell, (Y/N) felt his left eye tingle. He ignored it for now and recreated the glowing red kanabo.