🦙seven🦙

Jisung waited for Hyunjin because he was his makeup artist after all. Hyunjin came into the room. "Hi Jisung sorry that I'm a little late. U know how it is with the other strippers. Let's get into- OMG. U look absolutely stunning Jisung!" Hyunjin said when he saw Jisung.

"Haha thanks. Let's get to work alright?" Jisung said. "Yeah yeah." Hyunjin said and got to work. He made Jisung look even more stunning than before.

"Okay done. If I know ur performance is in half an hour so don't forget to stretch so u won't get injured." Hyunjin said and left Jisung's room. Jisung sighed and looked at himself in the mirror. He took a deep breath and decided to go to the back stage and stretch there.

When he walked out he saw Changbin and Jeongin talking. He rolled his eyes at the couple and cleared his throat so they wouldn't start kissing in front of him or anything.

Changbin turned to him. "Oh hi Jisung!" Changbin said with his arm around Jeongin's waist. "U look good." Changbin said. He was okay with what Jisung wore. He was around strippers all the time after all. On the other side Jeongin quickly averted his head away from Jisung.

"Hyung! What are u wearing?!" Jeongin said. "Did u forget I'm a stripper Jeonginie." Jisung said and ruffled Jeongin's hair. "Anyways I'm going to the back stage. If I won't come up on the stage. Either someone kidnapped me or I got a break down or Minho took me somewhere." Jisung said and left the couple.

"Take care Jisung!" The couple said at the same time. Jisung just waved at them and arrived at the back stage. He started stretching his legs and arms and practically the whole body.

Jisung was done stretching so he sat down and waited for his round which was in like 15 minutes. He was the only one in the back stage. There wasn't even a single security guard.

He then felt a hand on his shoulder and he shot away from the hand. "Chill it's just me." Minho said. "God u scared me. I thought u were some pervert that got lost and ended up back here." Jisung said.

"Haha funny. Where is the security anyway?" Minho said. "I don't know. I actually met only Changbin from the security that works here today." Jisung said. Minho was suspicious about it but he didn't say anything. "I'll wait here with u until u go up on the stage." Minho said and sat behind Jisung. He wrapped his hands around Jisung and waited with him until he had to go up on the stage.

5 minutes before Jisung had to go upstage the stripper before him came down and wished him good luck. Jisung wanted to get up but Minho held him down. Minho had a bad gut feeling that something was gonna happen.

The other stripper went into a hallway and after a while Minho heard a gunshot. Jisung didn't really hear it because there was a lot of noice from the customers. Minho could tell the gun had a silencer.

Minho clicked a button on his earphone which informed Chan, Changbin, Hyunjin, Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin that something was wrong and that it wasn't safe there. But Jisung didn't know he clicked his earphone nor that Minho and the six of them were in contact all the time.

"Jisungie? How much can u handle loud noises?" Minho asked. "Depends what sound it is." Jisung said. "Did u ever hear a gun shot?" Minho asked and leaned his chin on Jisung's shoulder. Jisung froze for a second. Some memories came back to him.

He eventually nodded. "Can u handle it or not?" Minho asked. "I can." Jisung said. "Okay that's good. Can u stay calm?" Minho asked and stood up and offered Jisung a hand to stand up. Jisung took it. "I think I can." Jisung said.

"Good. Stay behind me and stay calm." Minho said and moved closer to the hallway. Suddenly a guy with a gun came out from the corner. Minho backed away with Jisung.