🍺one🍺

Jisung was getting ready to perform in the backstage when his makeup artist Hyunjin walked in. "Are you ready? Can I start with the makeup?" Hyunjin asked "Yeah give me a sec I just need to zip this shit up and then I'm ready." Jisung said jumping around trying to zip up the zipper of his corset.

"Come here you idiot." Hyunjin said with a laugh. Jisung stopped moving and Hyunjin zipped the zipper up for him.

"Now get the fuck on the chair before I throw u there and tie u to the chair." Hyunjin said going to the makeup setup in the corner of the room. "Yeah yeah. I know how it goes." Jisung said sarcastically.

After Hyunjin was done with the makeup Jisung was preparing for the performance. He was trying to calm himself down when the bodyguard Changbin knocked on the door.

"Hey! You start in 5 mins so get what you need and go." Changbin said. "Okay! Got it!" Jisung said walking around the room to get the things he needed.

When he got out Changbin was in awe. "You look good in this. It suits you." he said. "Thank you so much. But I really have to get going. You know how boss is when I'm even one second late." Jisung said.

Jisungs outfit:

(Something like this but imagine it on Jisung

(Something like this but imagine it on Jisung.)

Jisung got to the stage and waited for the other stripper to get off so he could go there. So he was just looking aroud the club to see how many people is there.

And then he heard the door open so he looked who came. It was the hottest guy he ever saw. He was wearing a black button up shirt with tight black pants that were shoving his thick thighs. The man looked his age so he thought that if he did a good job he would catch his attention.

"Hi Jisung! It's your turn now. Good luck!" the stripper said as he came down from the stage. Jisung nodded and grabbed a chair that he would need later.

"And now ladies and gentleman we have our best stripper coming. And its. HAN!" the man with the microphone said and everyone erupted into chears. Jisung came to the pole and bowed.

He took a grab of the pole waiting for the music to start. When it started he started dancing and whatever strippers do.

The man that came in heard it and wanted to see the boys face before he had to go to Chan and tell him about a mission. He came closer to the stage and saw a boy that looked really innocent and cute but his moves were unholy and sexy.

He daydreamed about what he could do to that boy when someone pulled him out of his thoughts. "Minho hyung? What are you doing here?" Felix asked. "Oh. Hi Felix I came to tell something to Chan." Minho said. "Do u need me to call him for u or?" Felix said. "No. I just need to go to his office cuz it's something u know about what." Minho said. "Okay then suit urself." Felix said and walked away.

Minho took a one final glance at the boy that was dancing and went to talk to Chan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys this is going to be interesting.

I know it's short but who cares. It's the first chapter and I'm going to do something interesting in the next one.

Anyways how have u been?

This is my first story so I know it's gonna be bad. 😐

Anyways have a good day everyone!