💩four💩

The next day
Felix was making pancakes when he heard Jisung's alarm for the 10th time this morning. "I swear to god if he isn't awake I will kill him." Felix said to himself grabbing a wooden spoon.

"BITCH WAKE UP!" Felix yelled smacking Jisung's butt with the wooden spoon. "Ouch! I'm awake. I'm awake." Jisung said holding his butt in pain. "U better be cuz I don't want to hear that alarm again." Felix said scolding the other.

Jisung just rolled his eyes and stood up to shower and eat. But because Jisung has low iron and he stood up too fast he almost fainted but was fast to sit back down. "I hate that I have low iron." Jisung said holding his head.

"Yeah I know now brush ur teeth and come eat. I made pancakes." Felix said and left the room. Jisung just sighed and walked to the bathroom to take a shower and brush his teeth.

After 5 minutes Jisung walked to the dining table and sat down. "Eat I don't want u fainting today." Felix said. "Thanks Felix ur the best." Jisung said. "I know I am." Felix flipped his imaginary hair and then started eating. Jisung laughed and started eating with Felix.

After breakfast Jisung took his pills and vitamins and then they left to go to school.

It was a 10 minute walk to school cuz they live in the dorms. They were talking the whole walk and half way Seungmin joined them.

"Hi guys! Mind if I join?" Seungmin said. "Hi Seungmin! Of course u can join us." Felix said smiling. "Hi Seungmin." Jisung said lost in his thoughts.

"Something got u thinking." Seungmin said. "Huh? Uh yeah I was just thinking if mr. Bang gave us homework." Jisung said half lying. "Wait did he?" Felix asked. "Yeah I did it yesterday evening." Seungmin said.

"It took me 45 minutes to do it. I thought I would die." Seungmin said. "I'll do it before lesson starts. I'm really thankful that my parents moved to England with me in elementary school." Jisung said a sad smile started shoving but he was quickly stopped from overthinking.

"Hey why don't we go to a cafe after school? I heard there's a new one near by." Felix said. "That's a really good idea u know." Seungmin said. "I agree. So after school in front of the gate it is." Jisung said.

"Hey isn't that Jeongin?" Seungmin asked. They were 3 mins away from school when they noticed Jeongin was walking in front of them. "I think it is." Felix said. "Yeah it's him I would recognize him anywhere." Jisung said.

"JEONGIN!" they yelled in union. Jeongin turned around and was quickly tackled to the ground by Felix hugging him. "Hi guys!" Jeongin said. "Felix let the boy breath for a second." Jisung said getting Felix off of Jeongin. Seungmin just rolled his eyes at them.

"Innie would u like to join us after school? We're going into the new cafe that's near the school." Seungmin asked. "Yeah I'll join if u don't mind. But what about ur boyfriend Seungmin?" Jeongin asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"He'll understand. I don't need to spend all my free time with him." Seungmin said. "I almost forgot that ur dating Chan a.k.a mr. Bang." Felix said. "Yeah same." Jisung said agreeing with Felix.

"But wait Felix, Jeongin what about y'all's boyfriend's?" Jisung asked. "They'll survive. We don't hang out that much after all." Felix said. "True." all the others agreed.

By this time they were standing in front of the gates. They said they're final goodbyes to Innie and went to they're first period which was English with mr. Bang.

They sat in the very back in their corner. No one ever sat in the back next to them. They were pretty popural in school but no one allowed themselves to be next to them in class.

"Jisungie~ I missed u. Did u miss me too?" said Nari. Nari is the normal pick me that's trying to get the popular boys attention. All girls that are like this just want the boys to fuck them and that's all.

"How many times do I have to tell u I'm not interested in u." Jisung said annoyed. "C'mon Jisungie I know u like me u just don't want to admit it." Nari said trying to sit on Jisung's lap but he was fast enough to move away and she fell on her butt. Everyone started laughing at her and with that she stormed off.

"That was easier then I thought." Jisung told his friends. "Yeah u really don't look like u wanna interact with that bitch." said Seungmin chuckling. "I had a long shift yesterday. I don't have the energy to mess with that pick me." Jisung said laying on the desk so he could sleep.

He already finished the homework so he just layed down and waited for the lesson to start.

After a few minutes Chan a.k.a mr. Bang came to the class. "Hello class. First we'll check attendance, then we'll do some work and put the homeworks on my table at the end of the class." mr. Bang said.

He started calling out names so he knew if they were there. Jisung fell asleep before the class started. He needed some more minutes of sleep so he just took the advantage of the time they had left.

"Kim Seungmin?" mr. Bang called out. "Here sir!" Seungmin said. "Lee Felix?" mr. Bang called. "Present." said Felix looking up from his phone that he had hid on his lap under the desk. "Han Jisung?" mr. Bang said.

"Is Han Jisung here?" mr. Bang repeated himself. "Umm sir? He's here but like yeah." Felix said pointing to the squirrel like boy sleeping next to him. "I see." mr. Bang said standing up and going up to the boy.

He sat on the chair next to Jisung and started pulling his hair a little bit. Jisung didn't budge he just wanted some more energy.

Chan/mr. Bang sighed and tapped his shoulder. "Jisung. Wake up. Ur not gonna sleep in my class." mr. Bang said.

Jisung just slapped his hand away and continued sleeping. Mr. Bang sighed again. "Seungmin, Felix wake him up. I don't have the nerves to do this." he said and sat on the table instead.

"Can I do it in my way?" Felix asked and mr. Bang nodded. Felix shuffled through his bag and pulled out a wooden spoon. (Don't ask me why he has a wooden spoon with him.) "Bitch wake up! U shouldn't sleep in mr. Bang's class! U know how he is!" *Felix yelled and smacked Jisung's lower back with the wooden spoon.

"Ahhhh! Hey that hurts!" Jisung shouted and stood up holding the area where Felix smacked him. Felix looked behind Jisung and Jisung turned around. "Hello mr. Bang." Jisung said with an embarrassed smile.

"Good morning Jisung did u sleep well?" mr. Bang said with a laugh. "Not really." Jisung said scratching his nape. Then Jisung went to the front of the class because he knew what's coming when u sleep or don't pay attention in mr. Bang's class.

Mr. Bang sat at his desk and looked at Jisung. "Why were u sleeping in my class?" mr. Bang asked. "Because he was fucking all night." one of his classmates said and the class laughed except for Felix, Seungmin and Chan.

Jisung looked down. "I was working until 3 am so I didn't get much sleep. I'm sorry." Jisung said. "Yeah right. More like getting men to fuck u." the same classmate said and the class laughed again except for the four.

"Mr. Bang may I punch him?" Jisung asked not wanting to get in trouble. "No u can't. But I do have something to say." mr. Bang said and walked up to the boy who couldn't help but comment on things that weren't his business.

"Why are u talking for him? Are u his personal speaker or what? He can talk then stay silent. Don't say things u don't know if they are true. U do know how Jisung ended up when he couldn't keep his comments to himself right? Then don't stay silent if u don't wanna end up the same." mr. Bang said.

Jisung went to sit again and clenched his fists until his knuckles were white. If someone else says something more about him he'll explode with anger.

"Hey chill Han. Don't let them get to u." Felix whispered to him. Jisung just stayed silent and calmed out throughout the lesson.

When the lesson was about to end, mr. Bang said. "Jisung stay here when the class ends." mr. Bang said and when he ended the sentence the bell rang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I wasn't active. I have a lot of school now and I couldn't really come up with what I'll write.

I thought it would be longer but at least something.

Have a good day or night everyone!