🦊six🦊

Jisung barged into the club and the door hit Seungmin who was right behind him. "Can u not swing the door this hard?" Seungmin said and held his nose. "Sorry I'm in a hurry." Jisung said and ran quickly to Chan's office.

He didn't even knock and barged in. "I'm here." Jisung said while breathing heavily and dropping to the floor. "Why are u breathing like u just ran a marathon?" Chan said. "Because I feel like I just ran a marathon." Jisung said.

Jisung opened his eyes because he shut them when he dropped to the floor. And guess who he saw. Yes it was Minho and a girl. "What is he doing here boss?" Jisung asked pointing to Minho. "That's not a way to talk to me baby boy." Minho said and walked up to him.

Jisung stood up and stretched a little bit. Jisung rolled his eyes when Minho said that. "What did u want again?" Jisung asked. "So let me introduce u to Soyeon. She's ur big sister." Chan said.

"U don't want ur sister to think ur a bad boy right?" Minho whispered into Jisung's ear and Jisung's eyes widened. "Hi I'm Soyeon. I've been trying to find u for god knows how long." Soyeon said. "Hi I'm Jisung." Jisung said shyly. "I heard u want to be a barista here?" Jisung said. "Yes that's right. What do u do?" Soyeon said.

"I'm a barista and umm... a stripper." Jisung said. Her eyes widened. "My little brother's dancing for fucking old men?!" She yelled at Chan. "Wait it's not what u think." Chan said. Soyeon started hitting him and he tried to dodge them. Jisung and Minho were laughing at the two.

"Sis stop. I'm not anyone's sex toy or something. I'm too expensive." Jisung said. "Someone can buy him?!" She yelled again and hit Chan harder. Jisung was dying in laughter. "I can buy u baby boy." Minho whispered into Jisung's ear and Jisung hit his arm. "Shut up." Jisung said.

"Okay stop sis. But there's a thing u would need to know." Jisung said with a little smirk on his face. "Tell me. I'm curious." Soyeon said with a curious expression.

"Well this man right next to me has the permission from Chan to tell me what to do and I have to do it." Jisung said. "ARE U FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" Soyeon shouted and hit Chan. "If u do something that will make him cry. I swear I'm gonna find u and make u regret it with my own hands." She said stepping closer to Minho.

"Chill I have no bad intentions with him." Minho said raising his hands up in surrender. "Little bro. Don't let him control u." Soyeon said and ruffled Jisung's hair. "I can take care of myself sis don't worry." Jisung said.

"Okay guys let's get to work. We're opening in an hour." Chan said. Jisung sighed. Jisung knew that Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin were evesdropping on them. Jisung opened the door and those three fell in.

The trio on the floor smiled awkwardly. "Hi guys." Felix said awkwardly. Chan, Jisung, Minho and Soyeon facepalmed. "Why are u evesdropping so noticably?!" Jisung asked the trio.

"Why did u open the door?!" Seungmin shot back. "We wanted to walk out idiot." Jisung said. "Yeah u win. U have a point." Jeongin said while nodding.

Minho came from behind Jisung and hugged him. His hands wrapped around Jisung's slim waist. Jisung froze. "What are u guys doing here?" Minho asked with a frown.

"I work here!" Felix said. "I came to visit my boyfriend." Seungmin said and quickly walked up to Chan. Jeongin was speechless. He didn't have any idea what to say. "I just followed them." Jeongin said.

Minho furrowed his eyebrows and then picked Jisung up in bridal style. "Whatever. I need to tell Jisung something in private so don't disturb us. We'll be in his room." Minho said and left the room with a surprised and flustered Jisung.

The others were speechless at what just happened.

Minho arrived to Jisung's room with Jisung and locked the door behind them. He threw Jisung onto the bed and hovered over him. "Ur so fucking cute today u know." Minho whispered in Jisung's ear.

"W-What did u want to talk about?" Jisung asked while trying to ignore what Minho said. "Don't lap dance on anyone today okay?" Minho said and kissed Jisung on his left cheek. "W-why not?" Jisung asked.

"Because I said so. Do u understand baby boy?" Minho whispered into his ear and then kissed his neck. It was just a quick kiss on the neck. Jisung shivered. It was so fucking hot. He nodded because he knew he has to do everything Minho says.

"Use ur words princess." Minho said. "I-i understand." Jisung said while blushing. "That's right." Minho said.

"Get up and get ready. There's like 45 minutes left until the club opens." Minho said and pulled away and sat next to him on the bed. Jisung blinked while trying to process what just happened. He then got up from the bed and went to the closet.

Jisung couldn't find the perfect outfit for tonight. "Ugh. There's nothing to wear." Jisung whined while staring into the closet like it was a TV. Minho got up and walked from behind him. Minho took a look in the closet and a pair of red set caught his eye.

"Why not wear this?" Minho asked and reached for it and held it in front of Jisung's eyes. "I never saw that here before. But it looks good." Jisung said and took it. "Can u not look?" Jisung asked. He was shy.

"Yeah sure." Minho said and turned around. He could see him through the mirror though but Jisung didn't know about that because his back was facing the mirror. Minho's eyes admired Jisung's ass when he took off his pants and hoodie and trying to get into the set.

"Done." Jisung said after a while and Minho turned around. He was in awe because Jisung looked stunning.

 He was in awe because Jisung looked stunning

(Imagine it on Jisung.)

"U look sexy." Minho said and walked over to him. He picked him up and carried him in front of the mirror and put him in front of it. Minho was standing behind Jisung.

"Wow I really look good in this." Jisung said. "U are breathtaking. Everyone's gonna be drooling over u tonight. But only I get to see u in this the longest." Minho said and gave Jisung a quick kiss on the neck.

Jisung was speechless at his beauty in this outfit. "Go into one of the private rooms after ur performance. I'll be waiting for u." Minho said and gave Jisung's ass a nice squeeze. Jisung blushed like a tomato. "Okay." Jisung said. With that Minho slapped Jisung's ass and left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Long time no see. I'm back!

It's been about a month since I updated last. I'm sorry that I kept u waiting.

What do u think about this chapter?

I'll try to make next chapter ASAP but I'm not promising anything because there's a chance that I'll update next month again.

Anyways have a great night/day!
Love y'all.