Mikey Gets Shellacne

Depuis le début

"Mikey, you're not the only one who's had a break out, you know?" I said. 

"You've had zits?" Mikey asked. 

"Yes, remember when I had my first breakout when I was 13? I was so scared to come out of my room, searching for remedies. You boys came to me and got me into a skin care routine and I haven't had a bad breakout since." I stated.

"But this worse! Please, I just need some time alone, Y/n." Mikey said as I leave the room.  

Me, Leo, Donnie and Raph are in the living room when Mikey comes in and is trying to hide his face with a pizza box. Raph notices this and laughs.

"Cool. Mikey brought his own pizza. His face! [Laughing.] Okay, okay, I'll stop. Now come on and zit down." Raph stated. 

Michelangelo throws the pizza box and growls angrily at Raphael in embarrassment.

"Zit down! I crack myself up." Raph stated and then Father enters the room. 

"Raphael. You should know better than to make fun of one's appearance. After all, how would the humans above react to yours?" Father asked. 

"You're right, Master Splinter. Sorry, Mikey." Raph said as Mikey sits down.

"Just kick me out, Master Splinter. I can't be a ninja when I look like a moldy pickle." Mikey stated. 

"And why not? I do not let my appearance affect me." Father stated. 

"Well, yeah, 'cause old people never care how they look or smell." Mikey stated. 

Splinter stroke his goatee and glared at Mikey, looking offended by this remark. Michelangelo chuckles nervously before whistling innocently. Me, Leo, Donnie and Raph look at him suspiciously in confusion.

"My son, I sense there is something you would like to tell us." Father stated.

"What? No. Not at all. Really, I didn't do anything." Mikey stated. 

"Mikey." I stated, sternly.

"Okay, okay! You got me. I kinda, um I sprinkled a little mutagen on my skin." Mikey stated.

"What?! Are you kidding? Why?!?!" Me, Leo, Donnie and Raph exclaimed in unison. 

"To become better. Cooler, you know? You guys treat me like a I'm big goofball all the time." Mikey stated. 

Michelangelo takes out the jar, with green ooze, looking like the mutagen.

"So I found this vial in Donnie's lab. The label says it'll make you super cool." Mikey stated. 

"No, it says you're supposed to keep it super cooled. As in temperature! This was a reject batch of retro mutagen, Mikey. It's dangerous!" Donnie stated. 

"Well, you could have made it a little more clear!" Mikey stated. 

Donnie gives him an annoyed look and turns around the jar which contains all the warnings that it says is dangerous and must be rejected.

"Still not that clear." Mikey stated. 

In Donnie's lab, Donnie types on his computer, trying to find out about Mikey's zits. There's only worse said in computer, as it was seen some skulls appear in the screen.

"Oh, no." Donnie stated. 

"Please tell me that's a good 'Oh, no'." Mikey said. 

"It's a terrible 'Oh, no'. According to these blood tests, the mutagen in your system is unstable. You only have three hours until-" Donnie stated.