Chapter 1

Location: United States, Washington D.C.

August 14, 3903

It has been nearly 1800 years since World War 4 ended with the US the only remaining nation to survive. The nation is still growing prosperous and peaceful. Its territory was vast and its people as well. Humans and Faunus live together in great harmony. No persecution or discrimination is given. All of them live together in one nation and as one people. Though its people know that change will come soon. In the nation's capital of Washington D.C. and inside the White House sat a man in his office currently busy, with the bane of all existence; Paperwork. He was not alone, however. With him is another man but not just any man, but a Faunus; A lion Faunus to be exact.

Conrad: How much longer of this?

He complained as he looked at another paperwork causing the lion Faunus to chuckle and smile before speaking.

Hunter: Just 4 more years, Lee.

Conrad: This is unbelievable. The amount of paperwork I have to do seems to grow as my presidency nears its end.

Hunter: Come on, you're not the only one doing paperwork here you know?

This just caused the man to sigh in irritation as they continued their tasks. The Oval Office became quiet until they heard someone knock on the door.

Conrad: Come in.

Hearing his permission a man wearing a uniform with military ribbons and holding a folder with his right arm entered the room. Judging by how many the person had and the five stars on either side of his shoulder meant that the man was a General.

Conrad: General Reeves, what can I do for you?

Reeves: Good morning, Mr. President. I'm here to hand over the report about the team we've sent to the 4 'kingdoms'. You might need to take a look at this.

The General then handed the folder containing the report to the President to read. The President then opened the folder and began reading the contexts.

Conrad: It would seem that people of the New World had made legends of them.

He continues to read the report. From what it says, the team sent by the previous President nearly 12 years ago had been making astonishing feats. Bandit elimination, taking down criminals, criminal syndicates, and all types of scum, Grimm extermination, rescue ops, and helping settlements and civilians. While he could've wanted a monthly report about their progress all those years ago they needed time to do their jobs so he let them be. He then saw a part that amazed him most.

Conrad: Jesus, one of them even rescued a child with little information for months and managed to find them and bring them back to their family. That's incredible!

As he continues to read, he sees a piece of concerning information in the report.

Conrad: General, what is this...White Fang?

Reeves: They were once a peaceful protest group turned terrorist in recent years, sir. It would seem that the Faunus had resorted to terror methods due to the 'kingdoms' not giving them equal rights.

The VP let out an exasperated sigh.

Hunter: Those 'idiots'. I understand that they have every reason to demand their rights but terrorism is 'not' one of them, damn it!... I take it that the operatives had begun taking them down.

Reeves: Yes, Mr. Vice-President they have. Though at a slow pace. They're making sure that civilians and innocent people are not caught in the crossfire.

The President then spots three names in the report that made him raise an eyebrow.

Conrad: Nora Valkyrie, Lie Ren, and...Neopolitan? Who are these people?